bad mood thread

the thing about kids is, they tell it like it is, they don't dress it like an adult does, they don't know how. I love that about them, but I was ready to lamp dear little child today...
I believe that, it's lovely when a child tells sincerely that you are beautiful or something... Well but beauty is in beholder's eye. Or something like that. :D

I believe that, it's lovely when a child tells sincerely that you are beautiful or something... Well but beauty is in beholder's eye. Or something like that. :D
yeah, I know. They are funny. one of them said to me during pe, 'I can't do anymore, I've run out of petrol' which made me laugh for ages!

Right now am in a bad mood because I am not at the Palladium seeing beautiful Morrissey! Ok, I just needed to let that out. I'll be fine after I hear how tonight show went.:)

I've been wearing a bracelet that was my best friends, and yesterday, it brought out a patch of ezema of my wrist :( I really, really don't want to take it off, but my wrist is itching like mad...

...also, I have a headache (which has nothing to do with the amount I drank last night, I'm sure...)

I've been wearing a bracelet that was my best friends, and yesterday, it brought out a patch of ezema of my wrist :( I really, really don't want to take it off, but my wrist is itching like mad...

...also, I have a headache (which has nothing to do with the amount I drank last night, I'm sure...)

aww shame about the bracelet, can you maybe not have something of hers to wear on a chain? less rubbing maybe.

aww shame about the bracelet, can you maybe not have something of hers to wear on a chain? less rubbing maybe.
Yeah, I've got a necklace, but the bracelet is sooooooooooo pretty and she really loved it :( I can't believe I'm allergic to it, even proper silver (which I think this is) I have to be careful with

Interesting. I've been looking for a cause and found a few cases googling "bracelet caused eczema". Here's one.

I read also that wearing a bracelet can make sensitize the skin, and make you more susceptible to some other environmental factor. It might not be the bracelet.

I would clean it thoroughly, or have a jeweler clean it, sonically if possible instead of with chemicals. Then I wouldn't wear it all the time. If it only happens with this bracelet it could be something in the bracelet itself. Your skin has chemicals that react with the material of the bracelet. If it's silver, you could have it plated with rhodium, which is common, doesn't cost much, and makes it shine like platinum without tarnishing.

Maybe it was cleaned with harsh chemicals which are not completely gone, since silver will have lots of little scratches. A good cleaning is the place to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I've been looking for a cause and found a few cases googling "bracelet caused eczema". Here's one.

I read also that wearing a bracelet can make sensitize the skin, and make you more susceptible to some other environmental factor. It might not be the bracelet.

I would clean it thoroughly, or have a jeweler clean it, sonically if possible instead of with chemicals. Then I wouldn't wear it all the time. If it only happens with this bracelet it could be something in the bracelet itself. Your skin has chemicals that react with the material of the bracelet. If it's silver, you could have it plated with rhodium, which is common, doesn't cost much, and makes it shine like platinum without tarnishing.

Maybe it was cleaned with harsh chemicals which are not completely gone, since silver will have lots of little scratches. A good cleaning is the place to start.
Thanks dave. It's bloody typical, I'm allergic to most bracelets/rings etc but it's silver and I've had it on all week...I'll put on some steroid cream and see if that helps. It might clear up on its own, if not, I will have it cleaned. Damn my sensitive skin :mad:

Silver is very reactive. I don't know a lot about it but I know it tarnishes fast. Just wiping it down with a clean cloth each day would help a lot, but if you're already sensitive it's to be expected.

what does it look like? I like silver jewelry.

Here are a couple of rings I really like.

2yosap5.jpg

I sold this one, but wish I had kept it.

dbsec7.jpg

This one is simple but I really like the design.

Silver is very reactive. I don't know a lot about it but I know it tarnishes fast. Just wiping it down with a clean cloth each day would help a lot, but if you're already sensitive it's to be expected.

what does it look like? I like silver jewelry.

Here are a couple of rings I really like.

2yosap5.jpg

I sold this one, but wish I had kept it.

dbsec7.jpg

This one is simple but I really like the design.
it's sooooooooooo pretty. I'll try to take a pic later (don't think I charged the batteries for my camera :rolleyes: ) it's silver and aymethist, very delicate. I was also given a lovely ring, which is just silver, and a necklace which has a lovely moonstone in it. I know it's not the end of the world, but it sucks all the same :(

It's nice that you have those things. Hope it works out.

I'm in a bad mood, or I could be, because of this person that tried to buy something from me on ebay and isn't paying. I"ve given him the chance to give up the transaction without a non-paying bidder strike, because he hardly has any feedback and has a bad one already, so I sort of feel sorry for him, but he's not answering my message to cancel the sale. Meanwhile, the people that bid right below him have great feedback, but after some times goes by it makes it less likely that they will still want the item. So much of it is impulse. I've "lost" auctions when I would up being glad I was outbid because I decided I didn't need to spend the money anyway.

I wish ebay let you set your own rules more. He did not read my payment instructions and he's trying to ignore that part, and now he's not responding. I should be able to just tell that the deal is over, too bad.

My friend is looking into getting an online store, but then you have to rely on people finding you through google, looking for a specific item, whereas people go to ebay to browse. We sell to lots of people that shop at work that just look at ebay when they are bored, and they aren't going to google looking for specific things.

I do have two accounts with online stores that are free, but nothing has sold. I have sold things on craigslist though. I might do some more of that.

Anyway, I'm not that worried about this idiot. At the most we will trade bad feedback, but I've pretty much decided I am not going to accept his payment now. It's a big item and I don't want to take a money order and I said that in my listing. On his negative feedback he responded and accused the person of bid-rigging and called them an "asshat" which is the stupidest insult I've ever heard of. I know I wouldn't talk to this person for 2 seconds in real life, and sure wouldn't sell them anything.

Anyway, not that big of a deal. I got some really cool stuff at an estate sale yesterday, and this other thing is just one of those things. Most people on ebay are alright.

It's nice that you have those things. Hope it works out.

I'm in a bad mood, or I could be, because of this person that tried to buy something from me on ebay and isn't paying. I"ve given him the chance to give up the transaction without a non-paying bidder strike, because he hardly has any feedback and has a bad one already, so I sort of feel sorry for him, but he's not answering my message to cancel the sale. Meanwhile, the people that bid right below him have great feedback, but after some times goes by it makes it less likely that they will still want the item. So much of it is impulse. I've "lost" auctions when I would up being glad I was outbid because I decided I didn't need to spend the money anyway.

I wish ebay let you set your own rules more. He did not read my payment instructions and he's trying to ignore that part, and now he's not responding. I should be able to just tell that the deal is over, too bad.

My friend is looking into getting an online store, but then you have to rely on people finding you through google, looking for a specific item, whereas people go to ebay to browse. We sell to lots of people that shop at work that just look at ebay when they are bored, and they aren't going to google looking for specific things.

I do have two accounts with online stores that are free, but nothing has sold. I have sold things on craigslist though. I might do some more of that.

Anyway, I'm not that worried about this idiot. At the most we will trade bad feedback, but I've pretty much decided I am not going to accept his payment now. It's a big item and I don't want to take a money order and I said that in my listing. On his negative feedback he responded and accused the person of bid-rigging and called them an "asshat" which is the stupidest insult I've ever heard of. I know I wouldn't talk to this person for 2 seconds in real life, and sure wouldn't sell them anything.

Anyway, not that big of a deal. I got some really cool stuff at an estate sale yesterday, and this other thing is just one of those things. Most people on ebay are alright.
it's bloody annoying though. I still havn't forgiven amazon for my still missing (after a year) book which they won't do anyhting about, despite my moans and whines.

I've just burnt a whole batch of baking :mad: stupid bloody recipe said 'bake for 2 hours' I smelt burning after half an hour :(

I've just burnt a whole batch of baking :mad: stupid bloody recipe said 'bake for 2 hours' I smelt burning after half an hour :(

Oh, that's horrible. All that time spent and all you have are burnt remains. :(

I'm cross because I wanted to go and see 'Contol' (the Ian Curtis bio film) tomorrow and not a single cinema anywhere near me is showing it. :mad:

Oh, that's horrible. All that time spent and all you have are burnt remains. :(

I'm cross because I wanted to go and see 'Contol' (the Ian Curtis bio film) tomorrow and not a single cinema anywhere near me is showing it. :mad:
oh no! I'mmeant to be going tonight, I'll have to check if there are tickets left...

God I HATE those stupid children of our yard. I was going to the library with my bike, then there was something wrong in my bike, so I called to my dad who is in our summercottage, and I asked what to do, and I also asked where he is right now, because I was wondering if he was just coming home. THEN I hear when those stupid brats are laughing at me, from inside you know, the were listening me. Then I put my bike into the cellar and walked to the library. When I was coming home, those f*cking kids were sitting on the stairs and they discussed about me: "Who can be THAT short! I heard when she talked to phone and asked: Where are you? And she just came from her home and why she asked probably his father that where is he if she just saw his father." WHAT THE f***K!?! How they can know that my father is in home, do they think that my dad is some kind of homebody who never comes out. Their bigsister is stupid bitch, I know her, she drinks alcohol and smokes, she's sixteen and she shags with everyone. She's mean and her father is also stupid and if the whole family would die, I wouldn't cry, I would be very happy. Hah! Her father always complains to my dad about everything, just about little things, stupid oppressor. And yesterday when I was in sauna, those children were very noisy because they live just in the upper floor. And in that family is also one 9-year old girl (littlebitch, just like her older sisters), and one girl who is adult but she's still very childish person. I haven't done anything wrong, not even looked at them weirdly, so what's the problem!!!? This is probably the first time when I'm talking very true shit about them and I'm f*cking glad because this outburst is such a relief.

Those children have called me names before too. ArghhhahhhH! Sorry for these heavy words. But this is a bad mood thread, isn't it??

God I HATE those stupid children of our yard. I was going to the library with my bike, then there was something wrong in my bike, so I called to my dad who is in our summercottage, and I asked what to do, and I also asked where he is right now, because I was wondering if he was just coming home. THEN I hear when those stupid brats are laughing at me, from inside you know, the were listening me. Then I put my bike into the cellar and walked to the library. When I was coming home, those f*cking kids were sitting on the stairs and they discussed about me: "Who can be THAT short! I heard when she talked to phone and asked: Where are you? And she just came from her home and why she asked probably his father that where is he if she just saw his father." WHAT THE f***K!?! How they can know that my father is in home, do they think that my dad is some kind of homebody who never comes out. Their bigsister is stupid bitch, I know her, she drinks alcohol and smokes, she's sixteen and she shags with everyone. She's mean and her father is also stupid and if the whole family would die, I wouldn't cry, I would be very happy. Hah! Her father always complains to my dad about everything, just about little things, stupid oppressor. And yesterday when I was in sauna, those children were very noisy because they live just in the upper floor. And in that family is also one 9-year old girl (littlebitch, just like her older sisters), and one girl who is adult but she's still very childish person. I haven't done anything wrong, not even looked at them weirdly, so what's the problem!!!? This is probably the first time when I'm talking very true shit about them and I'm f*cking glad because this outburst is such a relief.

Those children have called me names before too. ArghhhahhhH! Sorry for these heavy words. But this is a bad mood thread, isn't it??

here is what you do..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom