bad mood thread

Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom

someone explain to me the appeal of dance music?

someone explain to me the appeal of dance music?
ahhhh..
Boom Boom Boom Boom - I want you in my room:D

you terrible flirt
i remember that song

My friend got caught underaged drinking in my apartment on a dry campus. We have to go to a Residence Life Assistant meeting to determine my punishment-- which may include expulsion from my housing. woopie...

this story sounds so familiar, I feel your pain. I went to a Christian College where drinking wasnt allowed either and I got caught once. theres actually way more to the story but it probably wouldnt be appropriate to tell here. teehee.

there were 3 of us involved, i was underage, the other two werent. we ended up having to do all this dumb shit, like go to alcohol awareness classes, go to a school counselor, be on "probation" whatever that means, and i really forget what else. it was lame. they made such a huge deal out of it, and tried to kick us all out of school!

My friend got caught underaged drinking in my apartment on a dry campus. We have to go to a Residence Life Assistant meeting to determine my punishment-- which may include expulsion from my housing. woopie...

They might not do it if you tell them that your friend has the disease of alcoholism and you are her AA sponsor??? Just memorize the 12 Steps before your inquisition.

this story sounds so familiar, I feel your pain. I went to a Christian College where drinking wasnt allowed either and I got caught once. theres actually way more to the story but it probably wouldnt be appropriate to tell here. teehee.

there were 3 of us involved, i was underage, the other two werent. we ended up having to do all this dumb shit, like go to alcohol awareness classes, go to a school counselor, be on "probation" whatever that means, and i really forget what else. it was lame. they made such a huge deal out of it, and tried to kick us all out of school!

Throw a bottle through their window. When they come outside puke on them. :D

They might not do it if you tell them that your friend has the disease of alcoholism and you are her AA sponsor??? Just memorize the 12 Steps before your inquisition.

:p Wheer Waz yoo when Nugz neded this advize?

Some nob stuck a screw driver or something through all 4 of thetyres on my friends new car...

thats a lot of work. its so much easier to key a car. What the heck did your friend do? Probably nothing, people are psycho. Reminds me of that Carrie Underwood song...

thats a lot of work. its so much easier to key a car. What the heck did your friend do? Probably nothing, people are psycho. Reminds me of that Carrie Underwood song...

well she rang the police, see someon came to her house to tell her and gave a name of the person who had done it. The police would not go round her house at 11pm so they were going round today.
She has had a day of trying to get her car moved and it seems the garage wont come till tomorrow. :rolleyes:
She is not a happy woman.

:mad: too many chiefs, not enough indians :mad:

Hmph, I went to take a nap at 16.30. P.M. and I was supposed to sleep only 30 minutes but oh bugger, I did sleep four hours. And tomorrow I have to wake up 6 A.M. so I'm wondering how can I sleep tonight.

AND today, a child asked me if I was having a baby :( :mad:

I know :mad: bring back the cane, I say. I mean, I know I put on a bit of weight, but really... :(

Once one little girl asked me: "Why you are so little?" Stupid question.
the thing about kids is, they tell it like it is, they don't dress it like an adult does, they don't know how. I love that about them, but I was ready to lamp dear little child today...

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom