bad mood thread

angry.gif

My friend got caught underaged drinking in my apartment on a dry campus. We have to go to a Residence Life Assistant meeting to determine my punishment-- which may include expulsion from my housing. woopie...

You'd better have some hot ginger drink to warm you up. :)

Alas, I am still gingerless ( I've already eaten the cake :o). I'll just have to soldier on until bedtime, then have the last lemsip. Plus Stig is away overnight, so I have no-one to cuddle or coddle me. :(

I am SICK of different people telling me to do different f***ing things! It is a nightmare trying to keep everyone happy, and I worry it means the kids arn't getting the best teaching they can. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I need to go rant

I have had it up to here with my ridiculous situation at work. I now have an hour drive each way, have had my seat changed to the loudest part of the office where all of the idiot boys (they are actually all at least 26 but act like 12 yr olds), hang out and make noise and carry on about all their stupid shit.

Not to mention the complete lack of privacy that I now have AND they blocked the Xm radio web page so I can’t even really listen to music while working!

I feel like if “Seasick…” was covered by a metal core band, that would convey the mood I am in while at work. Pathetic yet I want to rip everyone’s head off!

I feel like if “Seasick…” was covered by a metal core band, that would convey the mood I am in while at work. Pathetic yet I want to rip everyone’s head off!

I love this description! I feel that way too sometimes. I am in a bad mood because I miss my friends and my apartment got flooded this weekend and I'm tired and I'm grumpy in general. And I hate it when people say they are gonna call you (ie my bff Angie) and they don't! :mad:

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom