bad mood thread

Ewwwwwwwww, chocolate truffle roulade bought from Waitrose is very disappointing.

Very sad that Sainsbury's stopped selling them, I went to Tesco yesterday, they ran out of them. :(

I demand the finest chocolate roulade right now!!

I'm in a really pissy mood. What do you do when you know someone who has about ten cavities and needs three root canals (and who goes down to Tijuana to get her teeth fixed!) who acts all high and mighty and tells you in a really patronizing way (as if you were five years old) that if you eat a candy bar, you must REALLY want your teeth to rot out of your head and oh well, you'll learn the hard way, yada yada yada...?

She wasn't being kind and giving me well meaning advice. She was being bitchy and pompous.

I am really tired of this racist bitch continually going on about how much she hates me.
I don't talk to her...I've probably only poken like 10 words to her before.

But I'm white so therefore I am a bad bad person. :|

Honestly, it'd be easier if she just wasn't so much of a coward and just said this crap to my face...cause then i could just laugh at her and walk off. but she just talks behind my back.

also, being a racist IS NOT FUNNY. How can you laugh at the fact your a racist? :crazy:

I'm constantly in one long bad mood...sometimes it's gets worse...then it goes back into the stable bad mood :D

I'm in a bad mood because both my supervisors (yes, they are a couple how convenient for me) are going on 3 months long service leave beginning two weeks before my thesis is due. One of them said to me 'its actually illegal...' hey, what can I do about it but be in a bad mood.

I'm in a bad mood because both my supervisors (yes, they are a couple how convenient for me) are going on 3 months long service leave beginning two weeks before my thesis is due. One of them said to me 'its actually illegal...' hey, what can I do about it but be in a bad mood.

Supervisors are there to simply control and be annoying...my mumsie included

I'm gutted not able to download free theatre tickets.

Everytime they sent me emails when I wasn't online. :(

Free theatre tickets....that's my dream....

Supervisors are there to simply control and be annoying...my mumsie included

ahhh, so true! he certainly fulfills the annoying component...
yesterday, he came in & said "I couldn't read your draft because my mums washing machine broke!" wtf dude, this is your last week before leave and I deserve feedback on my thesis. :mad:

Pity John Mullan doesn't make effort to remember people's names.
He keep saying Kazuo Ishiguru. :rolleyes:

Too much backyard work plus last weekend was supposed to be the fun weekend. Both of my friends got sick and cancelled. Oh, the tedium
and I spent a lot of time enquiring of my son if he's done his homework yet. I feel like the homework robot! :- "Homework, is it done....homework is it done...homework is it done..." Grrr....and then he says he wants to get up extra early this morning. Alarm goes off at 6.00 am. Neither of us can get up that early and when I wake I feel like I've been asleep about 5 minutes. So, although it's my son doing his final year of high school, I feel like I may as well be doing it too. Aching muscles from yard work and now I have to do the food shopping. Oh, the tedium.....

Too much backyard work plus last weekend was supposed to be the fun weekend. Both of my friends got sick and cancelled. Oh, the tedium
and I spent a lot of time enquiring of my son if he's done his homework yet. I feel like the homework robot! :- "Homework, is it done....homework is it done...homework is it done..." Grrr....and then he says he wants to get up extra early this morning. Alarm goes off at 6.00 am. Neither of us can get up that early and when I wake I feel like I've been asleep about 5 minutes. So, although it's my son doing his final year of high school, I feel like I may as well be doing it too. Aching muscles from yard work and now I have to do the food shopping. Oh, the tedium.....

I sympathize with you. I may not be a mother, but I've seen how many things my mom has to do and it is hard work.

I am in a bad mood because I just messed up my nail polish. I had discovered recently that after an hour of painting your nails the nail polish is almost hard and is sturdier, so I had started spending an hour doing activities that didn't involve fingertips much after painting nails. I painted my nails today and was surfing the internet. I had ten minutes until my hour was up, when I reached to unplug the charger for the laptop. Instead of taking a lot of work to pull it out like it normally does it immediately came out sending my hand crashing into one of the books on the bookshelf and making a gloppy hole on the tip of my thumb nail.:mad:

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom