bad mood thread

haha, I should! I was going to go for "it looks much prettier without them"... :p

That's not a bad angle, either. There's a term, "charismatic megafauna", that's used to describe how certain species are singled out for "rescuing" because people like them. For example, which animal would you rather fight to save from extinction when its marshy habitat is paved over: a beautiful bird, or a pesky mosquito? Same thing goes for the decay microorganisms.

I'm in the orthodontists waiting room and I have been waiting here for 1 hour and 10 minutes. I have a migraine and there are a million little kids running around screaming. I f***in hate waiting!!!! :(

I'm in the orthodontists waiting room and I have been waiting here for 1 hour and 10 minutes. I have a migraine and there are a million little kids running around screaming. I f***in hate waiting!!!! :(

Fake passing out and fall on the floor twitching...( I love this prank)
Then jump up and scream "just kidding" just as the kids are about to wet themselves.

I just got home after another twelve hour session of Union labor contract negotiations. :mad: Time I will never get back.

Good news is, it's settled.

I just got home after another twelve hour session of Union labor contract negotiations. :mad: Time I will never get back.

What did you squeeze out of the working man? :p

Did you dissolve the company and then reform one that was union-free? That's my favorite move....

Did you dissolve the company and then reform one that was union-free? That's my favorite move....

Shit... amazing... simply amazing... One day I am going to be my own boss then have a strike against myself until I give myself better wages.

What did you squeeze out of the working man? :p

The working man's District Regional Counsel was asking for a 9% raise each year for the next three years. :rolleyes:...and wanted to take away their tax free travel expense $ in exchange for higher H&W benefits...which already are at close to $6 per man hour. That's already about $12,500 to insure the working man's family each year....fuzzy math.

A 9% raise in today's economy....Sure give them the raise, but noone will work. We settled tonight, after a month of this...at about 4% per year.

My Dad did that twenty years ago for this very reason....

I'm so frickin tired, the neighbour's dog thought it would be oh so funny to start barking at 8am and notstop till half 9 :mad: It just wouldn't quit, maybe my neighbours expect people to already be awake at that time, but I'm a nocturnal student and I need my beauty sleep. :( Some people. :rolleyes:

I've dropped mine lots of times as well, actually i am suprised it lasted so long. I don't have much money so getting a replacement will be hard:(.
Ah not yours (always a good excuse). Oh i think basher is bit too extreme i just said i didin't understand all the hype:rolleyes:.

Yeah, they're not cheap, you could always use a Walkman till you get a replacement :p

not an excuse :rolleyes: Oh, I'll get you whistling Beatles's tunes yet! :p

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom