bad mood thread

Worked 115 hours last pay period (two weeks) and am -$300 after depositing this check. . . Next one will be 130 hours and I'll still be negative. hmmmmm. . . . Damn mortgages

Grrrrrr, I really want to kill next door neighbours who are having party in their garden. :mad:

Because of the selfish buggers play music really loud, I can't sleep. :(
I've never actually been to a party where they play GOOD music..

Being really sad qualifies as a bad mood?

sorry t hear that:(

thing is even tho i have been treated like a doormat i would still have him back.:crazy:crazy i know.
I know. I was bad, but yeah...

I'm really shocked to discover that something has been vanished from my room. :(

This is the third item in last 18 months (first was an item of clothing, second was keys of a suitcase).

Those items have no use for others which makes me very confused and upset.

Last edited:
I'm really shocked to discover that something has been vanished from my room. :(

This is the third item in last 18 months (first was an item of clothing, second was keys of a suitcase).

Those items have no use for others which makes me very confused and upset. :(

I don't know, Kewpie, but we tend to get holes in our memories as we age. I have misplaced a favorite cardigan.

Either that, or my f-ing ex-husband washed it and ruined it, and threw it away to conceal the fact. Wouldn't be the first time he did that...

Do you have an f-ing ex-husband? They suck, but it's nice to have someone to blame things on.

Do you have an f-ing ex-husband? They suck, but it's nice to have someone to blame things on.

An ex-husband? You went to entirely too much trouble. :rolleyes:

Blame%20Canada.jpg

I don't know, Kewpie, but we tend to get holes in our memories as we age. I have misplaced a favorite cardigan.

Either that, or my f-ing ex-husband washed it and ruined it, and threw it away to conceal the fact. Wouldn't be the first time he did that...

Thanks for the consolation.
As you pointed out I admit my memory is getting worse, but I'm 100% sure that I didn't misplace them.

An item of clothing was washed and kept in a drawer, but when I was packing my stuff last year before I set off to Cork I couldn't find it.
I searched everywhere, asked others, still missing.

I always keep suitcase keys inside the suitcase because it saves time to search them.
Earlier this year when I was packing the suitcase they weren't in there.
I had to travel without locking my suitcase.

The third item was a postcard from a friend which I kept in a stationary drawer.
It has a lovely picture, occasionally took it out from the drawer to see.
Just an hour ago I opened the drawer to look for the postcard, but it's not in there. :(

Ewww, I missed Peep Show. :(

On the other hand, I found the postcard which makes me very happy. :)

Morrissey should read the lyrics to the White Stripes album, Elephant.

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom