bad mood thread

Re: Bad Mood Thread II

A worse mood would be engendered in a 16 year-old fan who had been looking forward to their first Morrissey gig, and the only one they could afford, just to discover it had been cancelled...

That's true- and I feel really sorry for that person, too- but I think Kewpie was pointing out that if Moz has a problem with his throat, then the fact is he just can't do a gig.

Anyway, we musn't turn this thread into another bitchfest about cancellations. :o

Band practice at my place. Months of it and the drummer still can't keep time. :mad:
Same old songs over and over and getting nowhere. :mad::mad:

The Spartans, Athenians, Herodotus, Thucydides, Aristophanes, Xenophon and Aeschylus can all SOD OFF. Cradle of western civilization my arse.

I gotta drive to Culver City to help a friend. It's a long drive from the San Gabriel Valley. She's a smart friend, she knows how to look at a map. When we met for dinner on Fairfax one evening she seriously asked the question, "Do you live closer or do we?" Really? It takes them 15 minutes no freeways to get to Fairfax, it takes me about an hour driving 80mph to get to Fairfax. I don't know why this doesn't register to her?!?! :confused: (I love her to death though. :sweet:)

My dad's just stomped round the kitchen shouting at me, slamming things and finally kicking a piece of garlic bread to bits because the curtains fell down.

I gotta drive to Culver City to help a friend. It's a long drive from the San Gabriel Valley. She's a smart friend, she knows how to look at a map. When we met for dinner on Fairfax one evening she seriously asked the question, "Do you live closer or do we?" Really? It takes them 15 minutes no freeways to get to Fairfax, it takes me about an hour driving 80mph to get to Fairfax. I don't know why this doesn't register to her?!?! :confused: (I love her to death though. :sweet:)

she sounds real dumb CG :eek:, you should dump her maybe :p
anyways, back on task:
i just completely tore apart a pair of pants of mine by accident :mad:
i was just putting them on one foot at a time like i always do
and i guess my foot held one pant leg down on the ground too long
then bam! the bastard ripped!
i mean real bad
now i am down to just a few work pants and too many nicey nice pants
which means i gotta buy clothes for work :cool:

Grrrrrr...I really don't like one of my flatmates who is so inconsiderate. :mad:

I just discovered one of the electric cookers had been on for more than an hour.
She should move out before she burns down the flat.

Grrrrrr...I really don't like one of my flatmates who is so inconsiderate. :mad:

I just discovered one of the electric cookers had been on for more than an hour.

oh god Kewpie that is so me, the other night I was wondering why it was so warm in the kitchen and then I realised the oven was still on, this was like 8pm and I finished cooking about 6 :rolleyes:
so careless.

That is dangerous!

Can't you give her an infraction or something?

oh god Kewpie that is so me, the other night I was wondering why it was so warm in the kitchen and then I realised the oven was still on, this was like 8pm and I finished cooking about 6 :rolleyes:
so careless.

I stuck something in the oven once and didn't ignite the gas properly and when i came back hours later the whole house stunk.Good job I didn't hit the light switch.:oI hate gas.I've actually had a leak from my boiler before and when I called the engineer he took one look and told me to get everyone out.:(

I stuck something in the oven once and didn't ignite the gas properly and when i came back hours later the whole house stunk.Good job I didn't hit the light switch.:oI hate gas.I've actually had a leak from my boiler before and when I called the engineer he took one look and told me to get everyone out.:(

Yikes!

I rarely put anything in the oven....except when I'm trying to clear off the countertops :lbf:

Last edited:

That is quite dangerous actually. You are lucky that there was no incident that could have caused any harm to come to yourself or others. What was her response when you raised concern over her lack of attention to what she is doing?

Well, I lost my job,
I lost my girlfriend.

'Seasick, yet still docked' and 'Life is a pigsty' on infinite loop

Can you stop this Pain? Can you stop this pain?

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom