Backdrop photo for Shoplifters of the World Unite - UK Tour 2022

AlsationCousin

I've always loved The Smiths artwork as well as the backdrops that Morrissey uses on his tours.

Morrissey has such a great eye for photographs and constructed his and the Smiths aesthetic from scratch, so when you see an image he has selected, you know it's about him.

On the recent tour there was a picture backdrop I'd love to get for the song Shoplifters. I was only able to get a screen grab of it.

Would anyone know who the photographer is and when/where it was taken? Is it from a coffee table/photography book one could buy?

shoplift backdrop.JPG

I've always loved The Smiths artwork as well as the backdrops that Morrissey uses on his tours.

Morrissey has such a great eye for photographs and constructed his and the Smiths aesthetic from scratch, so when you see an image he has selected, you know it's about him.

On the recent tour there was a picture backdrop I'd love to get for the song Shoplifters. I was only able to get a screen grab of it.

Would anyone know who the photographer is and when/where it was taken? Is it from a coffee table/photography book one could buy?

View attachment 85105
That was identified in the gig thread by myself (before leeched on other socials).
See:

See also:

FWD.

Tags
backdrop street kids tour 2022 uk tour
Back
Top Bottom