Back!! (The ways Morrissey did help me and did not in my illness)

back just in time for the tour:)

Oh my Goooooood!!! I'm overwhelmed!!! This is much more that I could expect in my most optimistic dreams... Thank you!!! I want to cry!! Snif snif!! (that's sobbing sound in Spanish :p)

Gee... It's been so long... I have way too much to write and to see... I just wish I had Internet at home, but I'll try to fix that during the year... I'll try to catch up bit by bit.

I love you all!! I'm happy!! :D

Lux... I'd love to do the Morrissey Lingerie line, but... how do we skip the legal issues with the reserved rights! hehehe...

William... I'm in Chile... No tour for me :( And no possibility to travel... But we are hoping here that he could come by the end of the year, october or november, like the last time.

hey ceci, glad to hear u are doing ok, youre not alone in seeking comfort in morrisseys wonderful lyrics in times of need.

Take it easy, be well and to coin a morrissey lyric

"these things take time"

Last edited:
Yeeaaahhhh!!! CECI IS BACK!!!
h020.gif
a010.gif

¡Hola! ¿Qué tal?
That's everthing I can.
:D

I've been waiting for you and suddenly you are back! I'm soooooo glad about it, really!!! When you told me the Girlfriend-in-coma-in-the-taxi-after-hospital-story I nearly cried! I know exactly what you mean! His voice gives so much comfort. And I really wish I could tell him.

Ceci, I'm very happy you are here again because I missed you for a long time! Take your time to read all the old post and to check out this special new homepage. I needed hours to save all the photos but it's worth every sesond. The website will stay for a while so get health again and then you can start into the spring and summer and everything will be fine. Maybe there will be a huge surprise and Moz will tour South America? I hope so!

I wish you a nice start into your after-disease-time and take care of you! :)

Oh Lilikoi!!! I tried the links but none of them work, either because they want me to pay to get immediate access, otherwise I'd have to wait 9 hrs (megaupload). The other site can't connect :( Buh!!! :( But I'll try to get it as soon as I can!

I've also made an offer/petition to any of you that could be so kind to send my by mail the following and I'm willing to pay the shipment:

- The Importance Of Being Morrissey
- All available recent TV interviews and appeareances (2000 - now)
- All available 2006 live shows.
- The private concert at the Polyforum for Mexican TV
- Anything you consider a jewel worth having it.

Thank you so much! Anything, please email me: [email protected]

Hey Ceci, I wonder why didn't work this websites for you? That's strange. I hope it will work later.

Because of the other stuff, maybe one of your continent could help you because of the looooong way and risk of loosing something.

How are you at the moment?

Oh Lilikoi!!! I tried the links but none of them work, either because they want me to pay to get immediate access, otherwise I'd have to wait 9 hrs (megaupload). The other site can't connect :( Buh!!! :( But I'll try to get it as soon as I can!
[/email]
You don't have to wait many hrs.
When you disconnect from the internet and connect again your I.P. will change so you can download from Megaupload without wait. :)
Sorry for my English

Thank you Tuqui for your advice... I'll try with megaupload again...

Thank you crisps!! I know I don't have to rush things, is just that it's been too much for me and I want to feel good again, but I know I have to be patient. Patience is the key...

Yvonne!! God knows why these sites always tell me they are so busy and unable to give what I want... I just have to insist... And how am I now? Right now I don't feel really good, I have chest pains and short breathing, but I already took an ibuprofen for the sthernocondritis... I'm already helping myself with Bach flowers... And as I said before, I have to wait, just wait... These things take time... I hate waiting, but I'll have to... In the meantime, my time passes faster and nicer reading you all again and seeing those wonderful pics from the M-web site... I already saw it!!! I downloaded all the photos I liked and I'm doing a printed photo album that'll look like an actual book, really elegant :)
As soon as I have it I'll try to show it to you all!

I've also made an offer/petition to any of you that could be so kind to send my by mail the following and I'm willing to pay the shipment:

- The Importance Of Being Morrissey
- All available recent TV interviews and appeareances (2000 - now)
- All available 2006 live shows.
- The private concert at the Polyforum for Mexican TV
- Anything you consider a jewel worth having it.

Thank you so much! Anything, please email me: [email protected]

hi ceci - there's a bit of a problem with TV standards - chile has the nstc standard and europe pal - so if anyone from here sends you DVDs you won't be able to watch them on your dvd-player and TV (unless they can play back both systems, but do they?) - just on the computer - not the best.
so, try to find out first if your tv can display pal.

Last edited:
My TV and DVD plays just anything. I've played DVDs from Europe and the US and bootlegs too. Everything... I think most of modern devices are now multinorm and multizone.

Just in example, Argentina has pal too and us NTSC, but if you buy a DVD there, it will play perfectly here too... it's not difficult at all :)

My TV and DVD plays just anything. I've played DVDs from Europe and the US and bootlegs too. Everything... I think most of modern devices are now multinorm and multizone.

Just in example, Argentina has pal too and us NTSC, but if you buy a DVD there, it will play perfectly here too... it's not difficult at all :)

Ah, well that's good then. mine plays back everyting too, but in europe they all play ntsc because people import DVDs from america because they are released earlier. I didn't know that ntsc countries had any need to be able to display pal.
but here's something to keep you busy for a while:

http://savefile.com/projects/1023045

http://savefile.com/projects/1023043

http://savefile.com/projects/665590

http://savefile.com/projects/269051

http://savefile.com/projects/1014317

http://savefile.com/projects/1013500

HAVE FUN!

Back
Top Bottom