Back!! (The ways Morrissey did help me and did not in my illness)

CeciDeMorrissey

Steven Patrick I Love You
Hello there dear friends!!

After 2 months of being practically locked in my mom's house, with pneumonia-sinusitis and a terrible auto-immune reaction to corticoids that took me to the hospital, I'm back in my life, my job and YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!

As I see there are a few news here and there, lots of new threads I want to reply, but I didn't know where to start so I created this new one.

Well, the truth of the matter is that I'm not fully recovered. This takes time, a lot of time (as you know dear Hellie)... I'm just able by now to do things with some limitations since my sthernon is still swollen, achy and very reactive as well as my bronchus, so I'm taking everything slowly, but I'm much better that 2 or 3 weeks ago, I'd say in my 60% now. As long as I don't run or do much exercise or lift heavy weight, I can do quite OK by now.

I want to give enormous, infinite, big, heartful THANKS to all of you that wrote me, concerned about my absence and then my health, those of you who asked about me and sent greetings and those of you that sent special positive thoughts or prayers that really really helped me to make me return faster.

Corin, Gabi, Yvonne, Duchess, Left Out, Hellie, Lux Girl, BlueBirds, my SPECIAL AND ETERNAL thanks for all your love and concern and caring and asking, during this time.

And well, the first weeks I asked my brother to bring me the 'M' DVD and Oye Esteban, but it was too much more that I could take at that time: Seeing Morrissey moving, singing just left me in a state of despair and restlessness that just made me feel physically worst. He drives me so crazy that it was impossible to feel calm, so I decided not to see him or listen to him anymore.

But in my way back home from the clinic on the car radio they played Girlfriend In A Coma... It was just fate... And I was so tired and suffocated, but my eyes welled up in tears of hearing his marvelous, velvety, unique among uniques voice.... I was in bliss... I love him so much.

Then I had to go to the lab to take some blood tests, and the entrance was just in front of a record store... I couldn't help to enter and search for Morrissey so I got Bona Drag... I played it in my room at mom's house and since Will Never Marry is the Morrissey song I'm in love with at the moment, I took the chance everytime they left me alone to play it over and over and over and over, at high volume. In a particular day it was sunset, I was alone for some minutes, I enjoyed the silence and his music and his voice. I felt him in my soul, filling my veins, he runs in my blood, there's nothing I can do, I'm a lost case... ... Will Never Marry is one of the most beautiful songs ever written... And the video kills me... I would have paid to be one of those people.

And like a month ago I AGAIN dreamt I was married to him, hahaha... That was a very meaningful, beautiful dream... But it was the young Steven... not the 47 one. I'll write it in the Would you Marry Moz thread :)

How I would love him to know that when I was in such crappy physical condition, he made me so happy and so in love with him, his voice, his incredible lyrics and music. And as i write this I get more and more in love with Morrissey... See? I can't help it. Love is too little to describe what he makes me feel.

Last edited:
Ceeeeeciiiiiiiiii! I am so happy to see you back here!!!! We were all thinking of you, especially every time we looked at the frink thread! Well, what can I say - of course I hope you will completely recover soon - and let me tell you, I am also quite obsessed with your dream-husband - I have been collecting so many bootleg DVDs and various little video and audio downloads that I can no longer find the one I want to see - it's complete chaos - and so many photos that my picture viewer refuses to display them all and I no longer can find a particular one. I'm about to give up - there is no way I am ever going to be able to organise all that stuff ;-)

So - have fun checking all the news on this forum! and this site is made for you:
http://www.morrissey-web.com/

amazing very LARGE size photos (if you save them with "save target", you get the large file!)

Welcome back Ceci. I've missed your kind, light-hearted posts here and enthusiastic contributions to the Frink Thread (which you'll be pleased to know, is still going well :D ). Agree about Will Never Marry. Beautiful song, beautiful man.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo glad you`re back!!!!!
You have a LOT of Frink thread to catch up on!!!
Take it real easy.Morrissey will no doubt help in your rehabilitation!:D

Ceci! I just logged in on here and saw this thread. What you write makes me so glad:D Just take it easy so that your recovery keeps going in the right direction.
Love from Corin.

CORIN, CORIN, CORIN! JESUS CHRIST!! I forgot to put you on the above thanks list!! It's not fair... You were actually the 1st one to write me!! but thanks to the editor, that has solution... I'm so sorry!!

Robby, Hellie, Amy, lilikoi, thank you so much...

Hellie, I'm actually taking each day as it comes... And comparetively today was better than yesterday, when I just came back, so I can really feel that it takes just a little at a time. My estimates are that in a month or two I'll be 100%.

I have a lot to catch up with... I haven't been able yet to see the new site you told me about, Gabi, but I will... And the frink thread i was peeping today and it goes in page 115 or something! That's a LOT!!! I'll need some time to see and read everything... The bad thing is that I have to catch up with my work here in the radio too and my schedule is a little shorter now so as long as i'm not busy I'll be posting and having fun with you all my dear ones...

I just wish we could all meet personally. That would be craziness!!! :p

Last edited:
NEW SITE??????Please post a link.Thanks.

Ceeeeeciiiiiiiiii! I am so happy to see you back here!!!! We were all thinking of you, especially every time we looked at the frink thread! Well, what can I say - of course I hope you will completely recover soon - and let me tell you, I am also quite obsessed with your dream-husband - I have been collecting so many bootleg DVDs and various little video and audio downloads that I can no longer find the one I want to see - it's complete chaos - and so many photos that my picture viewer refuses to display them all and I no longer can find a particular one. I'm about to give up - there is no way I am ever going to be able to organise all that stuff ;-)

So - have fun checking all the news on this forum! and this site is made for you:
http://www.morrissey-web.com/

amazing very LARGE size photos (if you save them with "save target", you get the large file!)

Here it is Hellie!! I haven't gone there yet because I want to take my time and enjoy it... I don't know how I've made it so far, but I'm holding on until the proper time comes, hahahaha... That site must deserve a 120% attention!!

ceci!!!! yay!!!! :D:D:D:D

ceci!!!! yay!!!! :D:D:D:D

Ducheeeeeeeesssss!!!! By the way... I have no Messenger anymore. Here at work they banned all the Messengers, including MSN, Skype and Google Talk... So we won't be able to talk there... I hope you got my last email... Too many questions maybe?? I'm sorry, but I got curious!!! hehehe...

Hugs for everyone. To read you all makes me so happy. Yipiiiii!!

Ducheeeeeeeesssss!!!! By the way... I have no Messenger anymore. Here at work they banned all the Messengers, including MSN, Skype and Google Talk... So we won't be able to talk there... I hope you got my last email... Too many questions maybe?? I'm sorry, but I got curious!!! hehehe...

Hugs for everyone. To read you all makes me so happy. Yipiiiii!!

omg i didn't even see the email!!!! i would have responded right away! i just checked my inbox and it's there!!! i'm responding as we speak!!!

OMG!

You are going to love love love Morrissey-web.com Ceci - it will be too much for you I'm sure!! You may pass out my dear, there are so many luscious pictures of our boy!!

Glad you're feeling better, even us lurkers missed you ;)

x

Whoopee!! Yay Hay!!
So glad you're back to health Ceci and back to Moz Solo.
Go easy on the Frink thread though, some images there are liable to set your rehabilitation back!
I look forward to hearing more about your dreams and schemes involving the lovely Mr Morrissey!
I also look forward to discussing the possibility of our Moz lingerie line further!

Good to have you back!

Back
Top Bottom