Back on the Chain Gang video?

pewtavert

Alabaster Crashes Down
I've looked seemingly everywhere however I haven't been able to find the answer. I'm trying to find out who are those 3 incredibly hot women dancing in the background? What are their names? Where are they from? How do I look them up? In the video, they look like they are supposed to be high on acid just swinging to the beat of the song however I find them to be especially sexy, dancing in rhythm, especially the one dancing by herself in the brown sweater-dress. Any info would be appreciated. My post is not intended to offend anybody, especially women.:)

What a creep.

But I'm sure you would have no problem if I inquired about the whereabouts of the girl from the "Every Day is Like Sunday" video from back in the day? If you have nothing to add to the post, then move on.;)

This is about as much information there is floating about around the video:

20190303_184741.jpg

I believe it was filmed in LA which means you are looking for a needle in a haystack when it comes to models / dancers et al.
Your best bet is to ask the above named via their social media accounts (those that have one that is).
There's nothing that detailed posted here in the build-up to the video's release or after.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks FWD. I assume that if there are any Moz Fans who might be in the know, they would come from this site.:thumb:

But I'm sure you would have no problem if I inquired about the whereabouts of the girl from the "Every Day is Like Sunday" video from back in the day? If you have nothing to add to the post, then move on.;)

Why would you need the names, details or "whereabouts" of these women? What are you going to do, start stalking them because they're "especially sexy"? Watch everything they've ever appeared in? Again, you're a f***ing creep.

Amy you must be a real stunner.....:eek:

Anyway my intentions are extremely innocent, I'm sorry if my post came off as anything but. I was just wondering if there was any other work that they have been involved in that might be of interest to me, that's all. Kind of like wanting to hear more of an artist that you heard for the first time. I'm just curious as to whether or not they may have been in some television shows or other music videos that may interest me.

Now if you don't mind and if you have nothing of value to add please stay out of this post and if nothing else I didn't curse at you. Thanks!

Why would you need the names, details or "whereabouts" of these women? What are you going to do, start stalking them because they're "especially sexy"? Watch everything they've ever appeared in? Again, you're a f***ing creep.

Chill out. Jesus Christ. Lol.

I've looked seemingly everywhere however I haven't been able to find the answer. I'm trying to find out who are those 3 incredibly hot women dancing in the background? What are their names? Where are they from? How do I look them up? In the video, they look like they are supposed to be high on acid just swinging to the beat of the song however I find them to be especially sexy, dancing in rhythm, especially the one dancing by herself in the brown sweater-dress. Any info would be appreciated. My post is not intended to offend anybody, especially women.:)

OK, Harvey Weinstein, put it back in your pants.

Back
Top Bottom