"Back On The Chain Gang" single - UK release date announcement imminent

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2018.

By Anonymous on Aug 25, 2018 at 4:04 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018
    1. Imbrie
      Imbrie
      Thanks and I'm sure we'll have official word 'imminently'.
    2. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Yes, indeed.
      Boz played Bedlam yesterday and is now in Portugal - I'm sure tongues will wag if he's absent from a video. As for Mando (a California resident for those thinking only Jesse lives there), it could be his other band, but if not: it lends weight to the idea that the change in band members to record the single was as a result of logistics post-tour and not due to a 'shake up'. The whole band were on board prior to cancellations - there's still no reason to think otherwise - hence, he's in the video.
      I do prefer my information for sharing here to be more tangible, but it's on a public profile so I thought I'd present my guess work before it is spun in to all the usual nonsense.
      Regards,
      FWD.

Edit:
      Another tour date added, so some activity going on... just need a record to promote now :)
      https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...tic-ventura-theater-october-31st-2018.142924/
      Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Eldritch
      Eldritch
      A month has passed since this announcement of a forthcoming announcement. Oh the excitement.
    4. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      The announcement of an announcement about a new cover single of a song which there are already two very good live recordings readily available to anyone with a computer.

Yes. The excitement! :D
      • Like Like x 1