"Back On The Chain Gang" - Official Release confirmation / promo film directed by Liam Lynch

From Morrissey Central
October 3, 2018
"Morrissey’s new single, Back On The Chain Gang, now has an official release date of November 23rd. Released on BMG Records, the single includes B-side I Didn’t Know What To Do, written and originally released by Gilbert O’Sullivan.

Director Liam Lynch has made a promotional film of Morrissey’s Back On The Chain Gang for anyone, anywhere who wishes to show it"

44476_45.png

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures presented here 2 weeks ago via Mando were not labelled in any way to suggest that. I'm not sure which part of the term speculating three times in my post was asserting anything definite. It was a perfectly reasonable guess and presented as such. Thanks for the clarity.
FWD.

You are always the first who put all the news together for us. And most of us thanked you again and again. For some weeks you seem to be pissed off and the tone of your posts is somewhat bitter. I wonder why?
Please keep on doing your stuff.

Last edited:
You are always the first who put all the news together for us. And most of us thanked you again and again. For some weeks you seem to be pissed off and the tone of your posts is somewhat bitter. I wonder why?
Please keep on doing your stuff, but I hope you will be more kind.

There's a galaxy of rude, crude trolls on this site and you pick FWD's gentle post to rebuke? FWD who adds real content of value on this forum? Never mind, FWD - I appreciate you!!

There's a galaxy of rude, crude trolls on this site and you pick FWD's gentle post to rebuke? FWD who adds real content of value on this forum? Never mind, FWD - I appreciate you!!

Me too! And i don‘t think my post has been rude at all. Maybe „kind“ has been the wrong word and „relaxed“ would have matched it better.

Me too! And i don‘t think my post has been rude at all. Maybe „kind“ has been the wrong word and „relaxed“ would have matched it better.

Disregard the troll attack, you were perceptive and insightful in your analysis.:clap:
My guess as to the original query: he is trying to impress the Evil One, Skinny.doh:

As opposed to leaning on a brick wall, posing with a basketball?

Mom's calling. Go grab your pop-tarts, before they get cold, sweetie.

I take it you must be the cheapo 'producer' (dude who holds the iphone while DramaJ and the
chubby bandmates pile into the front seat of a broke down car) of the cheapo DramaJ (in conjunction
with New Vodoo Records and Tapes:lbf:) so called 'videos'.

Youve done stellar cheapo work:rock:

I take it you must be the cheapo 'producer' (dude who holds the iphone while DramaJ and the
chubby bandmates pile into the front seat of a broke down car) of the cheapo DramaJ (in conjunction
with New Vodoo Records and Tapes:lbf:) so called 'videos'.

Youve done stellar cheapo work:rock:

Not near as "cheapo" as having your talentless nephew auto-upload poser basketball shots to Instagram from his hand-me-down, first generation Samsung. ...not to mention the savings from making all your album covers from stock photos, using Google Docs.

Microwave is dinging again, li'l fella. Go grab your Cup-A-Noodle and cheese-wiz on toast. Your mom's getting sick of waiting on your jobless, free-loading, basement dwelling ass.

Not near as "cheapo" as having your talentless nephew auto-upload poser basketball shots to Instagram from his hand-me-down, first generation Samsung. ...not to mention the savings from making all your album covers from stock photos, using Google Docs.

Microwave is dinging again, li'l fella. Go grab your Cup-A-Noodle and cheese-wiz on toast. Your mom's getting sick of waiting on your jobless, free-loading, basement dwelling ass.

This wouldnt happen to be the esteemed Ms :frogface:????
Doing 'counter-espionage' while :frogface:is on the teeny weeny mini tour, would it?:personpouting:

I had a notion it was.:bride:

So where and when can we see that promo video? I guess Morrissey Central will show it when it's available, right? Because I can't find it online.

The pictures presented here 2 weeks ago via Mando were not labelled in any way to suggest that. I'm not sure which part of the term speculating three times in my post was asserting anything definite. It was a perfectly reasonable guess and presented as such. Thanks for the clarity.
FWD.

Definitely The Chavez Ravine video shoot.

And yes, the video is very cinematic indeed.

The Video is in post production now, good vids take time to make.
This is not a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: 5 quid special FFS.

:neutral:

The Video is in post production now, good vids take time to make.
This is not a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: 5 quid special FFS.

:neutral:
Look, you insufferable dipshit. Making fun of Johnny Marr's hair is probably the last thing you want to do if you are a current Morrissey fan. Another thing you don't want to do, is make fun of someone's weight if you are a Morrissey fan. Got it, professor?

Look, you insufferable dipshit. Making fun of Johnny Marr's hair is probably the last thing you want to do if you are a current Morrissey fan. Another thing you don't want to do, is make fun of someone's weight if you are a Morrissey fan. Got it, professor?
Are you talking to yourself, in the mirror? You should be nicer to yourself!

This wouldnt happen to be the esteemed Ms :frogface:????
Doing 'counter-espionage' while :frogface:is on the teeny weeny mini tour, would it?:personpouting:

I had a notion it was.:bride:
I should be so lucky. No.

How were the pack 'n seal nachos? Did you manage the buttons on mom's microwave? I heard she went to BINGO and left you to fend for yourself again.

Hate to hear that you were forced to dip into your fake-ass cheese sauce whilst cold.

Let me know if you need to get out of mama Ljuciba's basement for some fresh air. ...maybe shoot some hoops?

I mean, come on... What would Morrissey do?

what are supposed to do just stare at:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: without moving a muscle, as if we were in Church.:lbf:

JFC these SUPER DRAMATIC :frogface: acolytes are UN believable.:smirkcat:

I should be so lucky. No.

How were the pack 'n seal nachos? Did you manage the buttons on mom's microwave? I heard she went to BINGO and left you to fend for yourself again.

Hate to hear that you were forced to dip into your fake-ass cheese sauce whilst cold.

Let me know if you need to get out of mama Ljuciba's basement for some fresh air. ...maybe shoot some hoops?

I mean, come on... What would Morrissey do?

:rolleyes:

I had a notion that DramaJ would call in the cavalry. :bride:
Did the hubby nick the neck tat idea from Robbie Williams?
:popcorn:

I didn't take his post to be rude at all. I took it as him saying "hey, how ya doing? something upsetting you?"

I didn't take his post to be rude at all. I took it as him saying "hey, how ya doing? something upsetting you?"
I think you are probably right, it's just the tone of it was a bit off. I think maybe it was a translation problem.

Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom