"Back On The Chain Gang" enters at #1 in Official Vinyl Singles Chart; not in Top 100 Singles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexi, Nov 30, 2018.

By Alexi on Nov 30, 2018 at 5:52 PM
  1. Alexi

Alexi Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 5

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexi, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Tibby the cat 93
      Tibby the cat 93
      Straight in at No.1 above U2 and Paul McCartney. His career is over !!
      • Funny Funny x 5
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Alexi
      Alexi
      Also still at number 39 with All The Young People .....
      • Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 2
    3. lanterns
      • Like Like x 2
    4. lanterns
      lanterns
      i dont know if thats of any interest, but there is an amazon germany "bestsellers in vinyl" chart:
      Screenshot_2018-11-30 Amazon de Bestseller Die beliebtesten Artikel in Vinyl.png
      a few minutes later:
      Screenshot_2018-11-30 Amazon de Bestseller Die beliebtesten Artikel in Vinyl(2).png
      Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
      • Like Like x 1
    5. lanterns
      lanterns
      alexi, did you open this thread under your "name" using the above mentioned thread title? or was it someone else?
      i just ask, because i think it is misleading, as your post very obviously only focusses on the vinyl charts.
    6. Alexi
      Alexi
      No not me, I thought that, it’s changed the whole meaning. I thought I was showing some good news.....
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    7. Alexi
      Alexi
      79A4224C-9715-4ADF-AC3B-F93AEC901AF9.jpeg I received the above alert
      • Informative Informative x 1
    8. Surface
      Surface
      Wonder if Morrissey is feeling giddy after selling about 2000 records?
    9. Alexi
      Alexi
      I’ve been able to edit the heading !
      • Like Like x 1
    10. lanterns
      lanterns
      great! maybe you could edit it just a little bit more... you know what i mean.
    11. lanterns
      lanterns
      i got this one too and was surprised that the info on the amazon bestseller vinyl charts for lps in germany now also belongs to this "more specific" thread.
    12. Alexi
      Alexi
      Err no, sorry, being a bit dim, my excuse is I’m on the phone to my friend as well as reading the threads, what do you want me to change ?
    13. lanterns
      lanterns
      nothing special, just thinking whether you could add some "great news" or "morrissey tops em all", just to make clear what YOU wanted to say first, like e.g. "great news! morrissey tops em all! back on the chain gang enters on number one in vinyl charts" or something like that...
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Alexi
      Alexi
      I’ve just reported the move, I’ll let you know if I hear anything back, surely people shouldn’t be able to do such things
    15. lanterns
      lanterns
      upload_2018-11-30_20-45-1.png
      excellent! go for it!
      • Like Like x 2
    16. Alexi
      Alexi
      It’s been changed again, someone isn’t happy with the number 1 vinyl position!
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    17. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      Why are you telling other people how to write their posts? Very odd behavior.
      • Like Like x 1
    18. davidt
      davidt
      The posts were moved to a new thread for an article and title changed to reflect the chart news. Please do not change the title as that is used in other feeds. You are free to edit the content of the original post.

Edit - before anyone claims negativity bias - the Top 100 Singles Chart results were included as it's of interest and usually reported - it doesn't matter if it's top 10, #64 or didn't chart.

• Informative Informative x 1
    19. lanterns
      lanterns
      you dont have the full picture here.