back cover

A

Anonymous

Has the back of California Son been shown yet? That tribute band posted it today and I hadn't seen it yet? Doesn't...look so great

Has the back of California Son been shown yet? That tribute band posted it today and I hadn't seen it yet? Doesn't...look so great
More of the California Son sneak peek:

View attachment 49528 View attachment 49529 View attachment 49530 View attachment 49531 View attachment 49532

(Thank you to Manal).

Just guessing: Liam Lynch did the front cover, but it looks like Morrissey had some input on the back cover :)

Based on PETA's:

View attachment 49535

Regards,
FWD.
Reviewing ... The Vinyl Of California Son In a Super Quality !
Enjoy ... I Hope You Like It ..
https://data.morrissey-solo.com/attachment-files/2019/05/48101_40874902673_57aaf7159a_k.jpg
As shown on the 11th.
(Click the links in the quotes to see images).
The post you refer to:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I Hope That anyone Has a Good Quality Of The Back Cover ...

Attachments

• Back Cover.jpg
    Back Cover.jpg
    662.5 KB · Views: 0
Through The Insights ............. I Did It Through Photoshop & Photoscape .. I hope you Like It .

Attachments

• 786670679677606e5856865.jpg
    786670679677606e5856865.jpg
    947.1 KB · Views: 0
@Famous when dead - I noticed they’ve printed the final track without parentheses “Some Say (I Got Devil)” like the original. Do you think this was intentional and should be tagged the same way, without them?

@Famous when dead - I noticed they’ve printed the final track without parentheses “Some Say (I Got Devil)” like the original. Do you think this was intentional and should be tagged the same way, without them?
It's odd. The Melanie version definitely had parentheses. I'd guess attention to detail has gone a bit to the wayside. It will be interesting to see the liners.
A Liam Lynch issue, on purpose, font issue? That said, the initial press release and subsequent listings via online shops omit the '()' too.
Regards,
FWD.

The ultimate box (record player) just £175 plus £34 postage!!

Back
Top Bottom