BABYSHAMBLES WITH ROGER DALTREY at O2 Academy Bristol

j funk

.co.uk
Anyone going to this? Sounds like a brilliant combination, but is there anywhere else to see Pete Doherty a bit closer to London in the coming months? Doubt I'd be able to drag anyone all the way to Bristol.

:tears:

Didn't Pete Townsend slag off Pete a while ago?
Is that why it's not Babyshambles and The Who? :p

Anyway, sounds like a great gig, bit far for me but Pete's playing up here in Feb

Pete's playing three days at the Rhythm Factory in Whitechapel, looks like there are still tickets avaliable from the venue. Been to see him there a couple of times, usually a good night. He also did a couple of gig last week in a flat in Bethnal Green.

http://www.rhythmfactory.co.uk/

DAMN,i just saw " BABYSHAMBLES WITH ROGER..." and
hoped it was Mr Moore.

Sadly not.

I’d go for Roger!! :horny:

Didn't Pete Townsend slag off Pete a while ago?
Is that why it's not Babyshambles and The Who? :p

Anyway, sounds like a great gig, bit far for me but Pete's playing up here in Feb

Yeah, what was that *looks it up*...

When the Guardian asked Pete in 2006, “What are you thinking when you see Pete Doherty self-destruct”? He said “He's such an intelligent man. I completely understand, I just understand.”

And from the Independent also in 2006

"Peter Doherty is the ultimate rock'n'roll nihilist, the ultimate rock'n'roll f***wit," said Townshend. "It is important we acknowledge that this business loves to kill people," he said. "But I don't worry about him [Doherty]. Maybe it's not as bad as it looks. I don't know Pete but I know Kate [Moss] quite well and I think they know how to get help when they need it."

Pete's playing three days at the Rhythm Factory in Whitechapel, looks like there are still tickets avaliable from the venue. Been to see him there a couple of times, usually a good night. He also did a couple of gig last week in a flat in Bethnal Green.

http://www.rhythmfactory.co.uk/

Thanks for that. Looks like I'll have to pop down there tomorrow. Never been there in the daytime though. Is the ticket desk still at the front? If so I imagine someone will be able to sell me a ticket.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Looks like I'll have to pop down there tomorrow. Never been there in the daytime though. Is the ticket desk still at the front? If so I imagine someone will be able to sell me a ticket.

I think they just sell the tickets behind the bar.

Yep, got a pair today! Cheers.

Did you get them for the Saturday? Last time I went there he didn't show up until gone 2 in the morining, so be prepared for a late one. Me and Virgil might pop down if I can persuade him to open his wallet!

Got the Monday. That's all they had left. No bother, everyone's off work anyway.

Spare ticket going for tonight at Rhythm Factory. Anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom