Morrissey Central "Baby’s On fire." (May 18, 2023)

Baby’s On fire.

unnamed.jpg

T-shirt 'I am human and I need to be loved' modeled by JACK.

its a child in a playpen wearing a t-shirt with a smiths lyric,not a big deal.

You know how he gets in a real flap when Tory politicians quote Smiths etc? Wonder if Eno is having the same feeling rn

Some of the users on this forum need to take a cold, hard look at themselves and wonder why the hell they are so vulgar and bitter. Shame on you.
I assure you, it isn't the result of age or experience, but rather, since I've always thought babies were just awful things, even when I was a baby myself, an advanced evolutionary state. You look at babies and thinks perhaps that they are cute and innocent because you are being duped by biology into such a mindset so as to carry on the human race--a wholly archaic and unnecessary remnant of humanity's psychological past. I, being more evolved at birth than you, look at babies and see them for what they are: useless, selfish, needy, amorphous, superfluous, drooling, and, indeed, vulgar, lumps of flesh.

Let me know if you need any further explaining !

I assure you, it isn't the result of age or experience, but rather, since I've always thought babies were just awful things, even when I was a baby myself, an advanced evolutionary state. You look at babies and thinks perhaps that they are cute and innocent because you are being duped by biology into such a mindset so as to carry on the human race--a wholly archaic and unnecessary remnant of humanity's psychological past. I, being more evolved at birth than you, look at babies and see them for what they are: useless, selfish, needy, amorphous, superfluous, drooling, and, indeed, vulgar, lumps of flesh.

Let me know if you need any further explaining !
No further explanation needed as I regret to inform you I couldn’t give a toss.

Particularly now.

Probably I'm mis-reading, but surely the passing of Andy Rourke, sad as it is, doesn't call for a moratorium on negative opinions about babies (or vulgar language) on unrelated threads.

No further explanation needed as I regret to inform you I couldn’t give a toss.
Well it's just that you suggested I needed to take a cold hard look at myself, when maybe it's you who needs to take the cold hard look in the mirror. I don't really care if you care or not!

Case in point. Look at this awful demonic thing. Why the f*** it showed up in my Instagram feed among the bunny and cat videos I'm sure I DONT know! In fact, an actual demon would've been more welcome

Case in point. Look at this awful demonic thing. Why the f*** it showed up in my Instagram feed among the bunny and cat videos I'm sure I DONT know! In fact, an actual demon would've been more welcome

“Demonic” is just the word for it. And the mother is pure Stepford wife. A funny, creepy clip all around.

Oh, hello baby! Oh, another tshirt, you say?

Interesting to know how kids are protected from fire actually, isn't it. Or would you rather not know.

Now, given the number of people we lose to cancer every day, I hope the making of this tshirt is blameless.
I mean, Morrissi is a bad 'un, but, a baby killer? Nahhh.
( naaahhhhh)

Back
Top Bottom