Babes of the BNP

I don't know what that means and, Lainey (is it?), I don't know what you don't understand.

So - based on your somewhat thought-provoking tag - he didn't gas enough Jews? Or homosexuals? Or trade unionists? I'm intrigued..

So - based on your somewhat thought-provoking tag - he didn't gas enough Jews? Or homosexuals? Or trade unionists? I'm intrigued..

He didn't gas enough of anything. We'll leave it at that, within democracy.
It's considered 'highly offensive' by somebody or other, so I'm *required* to change/remove it.
I haven't been told why it's offensive, despite enquiring, but if you, or anybody else, considers it such, I recommend opening your eyes to the world and having the courage to shut the f*** up.

It's considered 'highly offensive' by somebody or other, so I'm *required* to change/remove it.
I haven't been told why it's offensive, despite enquiring, but if you, or anybody else, considers it such, I recommend opening your eyes to the world and having the courage to shut the f*** up.

You've been told exactly why it offended - users complained.

Peter

Wow. I recommend a lie down or some gentle yoga. :D

meanwhile ,over at Storm Trooper.com
"HER Dizee Rascal": :

dizee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom