Babes of the BNP

The Spirit of '69

British Biker Boy
I don't know what that means and, Lainey (is it?), I don't know what you don't understand.

So - based on your somewhat thought-provoking tag - he didn't gas enough Jews? Or homosexuals? Or trade unionists? I'm intrigued..

Our Lady

So - based on your somewhat thought-provoking tag - he didn't gas enough Jews? Or homosexuals? Or trade unionists? I'm intrigued..

He didn't gas enough of anything. We'll leave it at that, within democracy.
It's considered 'highly offensive' by somebody or other, so I'm *required* to change/remove it.
I haven't been told why it's offensive, despite enquiring, but if you, or anybody else, considers it such, I recommend opening your eyes to the world and having the courage to shut the f*** up.

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
It's considered 'highly offensive' by somebody or other, so I'm *required* to change/remove it.
I haven't been told why it's offensive, despite enquiring, but if you, or anybody else, considers it such, I recommend opening your eyes to the world and having the courage to shut the f*** up.

You've been told exactly why it offended - users complained.

Peter

The Spirit of '69

British Biker Boy

Wow. I recommend a lie down or some gentle yoga. :D

Wichita Lineman

Leave Me Alone

anon x

meanwhile ,over at Storm Trooper.com
"HER Dizee Rascal": :

dizee.jpg

Top Bottom