Babelizing Lyrics

In the function and the dream of the love, because dream it' S plus the passage of the advance, this alcanga, you consider in the order

Empreguei I my business, by increases certainly later the guideline for with bricks covered the roof of the church santo the names. The length was validated to laughful length the end, to which this method in my eyes in the drive of air danced regarded from the clergyman little of the skirt inward. (*snort*)

If the flames escalate their Roman Wekzeugspritze and with their acoustics of the prost__tica, begun, the end to melt

l '5 AS MUCH THAT IT STABBED IN THE FACE OF THE BUTTOCK THE LONG TIME

[that's an easy one]

nice this bablyse, I guess this thread will move to O-t forum and will be
thread of the year

great, thanks Uncleskinny

Easy one but funny:

Morbidezza joked, simply when the I' to say; D can work ignition of the meeting to each tooth in its title.

And another...

Its tuna its EEK and riah tuna

Last edited:
I'd never seen that site before - looks like fun! Great idea for a game, UncleSkinny. :thumb:

Think I solved a few...

In the function and the dream of the love, because dream it' S plus the passage of the advance, this alcanga, you consider in the order

If the flames escalate their Roman Wekzeugspritze and with their acoustics of the prost__tica, begun, the end to melt

"Sleep on and dream of love, because it's the closest you will get to love" (or thereabouts)?

and

"As the flames rose to her Roman nose and her hearing aid started to melt"

Easy one but funny:

Morbidezza joked, simply when the I' to say; D can work ignition of the meeting to each tooth in its title.

And another...

Its tuna its EEK and riah tuna

"Sweetness, I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head"

and

"Your lovely eek and your lovely riah"

A few more to keep the game going:

They are the son and I inherit to a timidity, of which it is without processing criminal

They are the handspikes, cold of the interior freezingly, until now of, where I preput myself to go

This is a tricky one!
I who lascerei to tonight haven' nevertheless; Alcangou de T to the end, carreg of the end

I'd never seen that site before - looks like fun! Great idea for a game, UncleSkinny. :thumb:

Think I solved a few...

"Sleep on and dream of love, because it's the closest you will get to love" (or thereabouts)?

and

"As the flames rose to her Roman nose and her hearing aid started to melt"

"Sweetness, I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head"

and

"Your lovely eek and your lovely riah"

A few more to keep the game going:

They are the son and I inherit to a timidity, of which it is without processing criminal

They are the handspikes, cold of the interior freezingly, until now of, where I preput myself to go

This is a tricky one!
I who lascerei to tonight haven' nevertheless; Alcangou de T to the end, carreg of the end

Yes and yes to the first two answered.

In kind:
I am the son and heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
Two icy cold hands conducting the way

Third one I don't know.

Wow - this one came out really far off:
Ingualmente with far almost all the you' that you receive; For in sequence he pays the attention of D

Wow - this one came out really far off:
Ingualmente with far almost all the you' that you receive; For in sequence he pays the attention of D

I've stared at this one for far longer than I assume is healthy and can't for the life of me figure it out!

Maybe some slightly easier ones, eh? :)

They had had that to enter also my space, being read the deprived external part of my daily one

thus don' T was to person-intimate him this weak eyes of azuis

Thief also the visualization of the world, left and follows

Monday - humiliating, Tuesday - choking, Wednesday - going away downwards, Thursday - it is until the Friday length finished the pietoso to me

More you be unaware of me more narrowly than I obtain

we hate, if our friends win a large one happening beyond

Back
Top Bottom