awful, awful date

"sigh" Yesterday i went on an awful date.
I invited this girl to Cheltenham festival with me yesterday. She met up with an old friend there and he basically tagged along for the rest of the day...

try for 2nd time, but alone!

Was there other awful stuff? If not, give benifit of doubt if you like them! I've had worse dates believe me!

owwch! That's nasty. You bothering with a second date?

well i dont know... I'm seeing her on Friday (not as a date) but i know for a fact that she will be there. I just want to be dignified and i dont want to pursue something that isn't meant to happen. If she wants a second date i will consider it....

well i dont know... I'm seeing her on Friday (not as a date) but i know for a fact that she will be there. I just want to be dignified and i dont want to pursue something that isn't meant to happen. If she wants a second date i will consider it....
Good, thatt sound like you have it all under control!

Was there other awful stuff? If not, give benifit of doubt if you like them! I've had worse dates believe me!

yeah but hatfull she didnt pay hardly any attention to me! I bought chanpagne, the lot! Today she has not even had the decency to text or ring me to say thank you for the day out! :mad: *cries to himself* i've had a crush on her for months and now she rips out my heart and tears it to pieces! haha that was an exaggeration, but i am pissed off :p

well pursue it a little bit....or you won't know if she wants to go on a 2nd date. she may like you and wished you two were alone yesterday..if you don't ask, you don't get:)

well pursue it a little bit....or you won't know if she wants to go on a 2nd date. she may like you and wished you two were alone yesterday..if you don't ask, you don't get:)

Do you know what? I think you are right! Although she does have a boyfriend... (i forgot to mention that) Well it wasnt so much a "date" as such... well i think it was. How does this sound? "Laura (her name) would you like to come with me to the races tomorrow. I have a spare ticket..." C'mon! that sounds like a date doesnt it??? maybe she just wanted to have all the free drink and chanpagne off me!?
To be fair she was friendly towards me... but fancy excepting my invitation, and me finding out she has a boyfriend!
I feel as sick as a dog!

Double ouch! It's funny how the neglect to mention the boyfriend untill after the champagne's out :(

Double ouch! It's funny how the neglect to mention the boyfriend untill after the champagne's out :(

I had a great day at the races, and most of the time she was good company. I just found it very rude of her friend (who was a guy!) kept tagging along with us. I know she couldnt have helped that alot, but she could have apologized to me. Also at the end of the night when we returned to the pub - her mum came to collect her and she didnt even introduce me to her mum, nor did she say "oh mum her is the guy who took me to the races today".
It would have been nice for some thanks...

Do you know what? I think you are right! Although she does have a boyfriend... (i forgot to mention that) Well it wasnt so much a "date" as such... well i think it was. How does this sound? "Laura (her name) would you like to come with me to the races tomorrow. I have a spare ticket..." C'mon! that sounds like a date doesnt it??? maybe she just wanted to have all the free drink and chanpagne off me!?
To be fair she was friendly towards me... but fancy excepting my invitation, and me finding out she has a boyfriend!
I feel as sick as a dog!

yes it does.... just ask her:)

That is a bit of a poor show on her part...though who knows? Next time you see her could be a different story. Hope so for your sake pal :)

Purely out of interest, how old are you?

hatfull, can I just say that is a cracking signature thing :)
Thank you very much

Well, it is bad of her to do that to you, but you do sound like you've figured out a stratergy from here which is more than I have done in the past. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom