Autofellatio by James Maker

this will be the most revealing insight in to real Morrissey, well, the teenage Morrissey anyway. As they are still mates it will be very kind one.

Many thanks Dandysweets, it must have taken ages but is much appreciated.It makes me wanna go out and get Maker's book now, it is a fascinating style of writing he has, and he sounds a perfect match for our Mozzer. I like some of the things he says about obsessed fans too, they made me laugh, such as:

The devout greetings that avalanche into your inbox can unpredictably metamorphose into delirious scissor-wielding at the stroke of an ill-advised B side selection.

(Swords anyone?!!):lbf:

Stunning... What a writer. What a way with words.

From now on "Hiyas" will be my new form of greeting!!!

He really has such a fluent charm to his writing, a very articulate, witty fella. His book will be a pleasure to read and how hilarious that he wrote in to this site using an alias and received death threats. He most probably would have received even threats mixed with the usual probed sentiments more if this forum had know he was one of Morrissey's oldest mates.

so when his the book released?

So the Abigail Lawson postings - were they on here? Anyone with a better grasp of the Search function care to find out?

Anyone know if this book is coming out at all - a date?

Peter

I thought he couldn't get a deal or had some problem with publishers and was just putting the book up on his blog instead? Ask him on FB if you like, I think he'll add anyone.

my friend is in a band called otto von fellatio. no relation.

Back
Top Bottom