Italy (Italian)
Denmark (Danish)
France (French)
Germany (German)
Portugal (Portuguese)
Poland (Polish)
Greece (Greek)
Sweden (Swedish)

As of October, 19 offers, but no one "to deal with such offers and keep them straightforward".

The Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and German have all had their 2014 release dates postponed to 2015 - or maybe even scrapped altogether for some. I'm having trouble finding up-to-date info about the others online. Not much has been said about the translations on Moz-solo either. Is Autobiography being translated into your language? Help me out guys.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
well ill say this the american version put out with the standard penguin trade paper is way thinner from the brittish version. not quite sure what was all cut but that was for sure noticeable. i have three all together, all in english, but they also all seem to be with different edits so even if you do find one in your language it could still be pretty different than others in the same language so be careful which you pick up

well ill say this the american version put out with the standard penguin trade paper is way thinner from the brittish version. not quite sure what was all cut but that was for sure noticeable. i have three all together, all in english, but they also all seem to be with different edits so even if you do find one in your language it could still be pretty different than others in the same language so be careful which you pick up
As far as I can tell, the UK and US Penguin paperback editions are exactly the same content-wise. The number of pages are the same, the line spacing is identical and the missing content was restored. I think the only reason the US version is slimmer is because it was printed on much thinner paper.

As far as I can tell, the UK and US Penguin paperback editions are exactly the same content-wise. The number of pages are the same, the line spacing is identical and the missing content was restored. I think the only reason the US version is slimmer is because it was printed on much thinner paper.

Correct.

cool i was not trying to reread just to see the difference. i did remember the conversation here about the jake stuff that was deleted i think but i never deduced the final opinion of what if anything was cut. good to know. i figured it might have been the print size but didnt think about the paper itself

The Autobiography translations

Some time ago I spoke with a Finnish translator who said that his translation of Autobiography is still in the limbo like all other translations. He finished his translation last October and ever since then it has been waiting for approval from Morrissey. Apparently the case is the same with all other translations. Is this really the case all over the world or has Autobiography so far been published in any other country? If Moz has really decided to block the release in all other countries, he will have to pay back not only the advances but also recompense the publishers who have paid the translators for their work.

its such a seller that i think theyll let whatever deadline for approval go without to much comment because itll happen eventually and they will make money which the publishing world could for sure use

Back
Top Bottom