Autobiography - legal action?

I'm from nowhere near Goole you f***ing fat turnip. I'm not talking about the book, I'm on about the cack you spout on here. You keep saying as well you have a huge cock, let's see the proof, or is it just a warty weeping mess?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and by the way I'm not MIDNITE, no way do I have the time or inclination to produce something as retarded and redundant as that.

You are nearer to Goole than any other reference point I care to recall from my sojourns on Humberside. You own musings are both retarded and redundant. Now, get that Philip Larkin book you've never read off the bookshelf, drive to the bridge and play some really profound Morrissey third rate impressions of Larkin whilst the wind tousles your peroxide damaged hair. Then throw the book in the river in despair as you realise you just don't understand literature that takes mental energy. I wonder what a pub discussion with Morrissey about Larkin would reveal..."there's always someone with a f***ing fat turnip who knows." Yes, my cock is a fat turnip. You have obviously got hot thinking about it, but you'll never get to ride it.

Here is the post. http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-place?p=1986733337&viewfull=1#post1986733337

and

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-place?p=1986733394&viewfull=1#post1986733394

While everyone had the sense to empathise with Winnie Johnson's loss, you spouted your regular nonsense to divert the topic. I know you can spell. I know this an act. I took offence because even in a thread that discussed the loss of a child and a lifetime of a mother's grief you couldn't resist trolling. I still take offence to that.

I would only be surprised of the things you do outside of this forum if I bothered to care one bit about you beyond the words on the screen.

Last edited:
You wish. And I wish: MIDNITE is a gifted wordsmith. Unlike you. Or Morrissey. Let's talk about him, not me for a change. This thread is meant to be about his "Autobiography" which no-one has read. You have read it, haven't you? Thought so.

Last edited:
David T should sue Andy Rourke for telling a reporter that this site supported his stalker. In fact if it weren't for the intervention from people on this site she probably still be stalking him.
Moz-solo saved Andy Rourke's ass and he should be grateful. Andy Rourke says people don't say nothing nice about him on Moz-solo and that simply isn't true, he has a lot of support on here. David T should sue both Andy Rourke and his so called former internet stalker asses off. Andy Rourke is now using Moz-solo, his former stalkers and his past heroin addiction for publicity and to promote his latest crap, the guy must be getting desperate. I feel sorry for Andy Rourke in a way.

Moz-solo saved Andy Rourke's ass and he should be grateful. Andy Rourke says people don't say nothing nice about him on Moz-solo and that simply isn't true, he has a lot of support on here. David T should sue both Andy Rourke and his so called former internet stalker asses off. Andy Rourke is now using Moz-solo, his former stalkers and his past heroin addiction for publicity and to promote his latest crap, the guy must be getting desperate. I feel sorry for Andy Rourke in a way.
Andy Rourke is piss poor so he wouldn't be a good person for anyone to sue. Andy Rourke tells lies.

Statement from Morrissey:

I am forced to defend myself - again - from a comment made by Andy Rourke last week on the eyeweekly website. It is a recurring comment whereby Andy confirms that his dismissal from the Smiths was made via a handwritten postcard from me telling Andy "you have left the Smiths."
I would like to state to anyone interested in the truth of this matter that no such postcard was ever written by me, and no dismissal postcard was ever placed on Andy's car with my knowledge or consent, and I am naturally irked that such an alleged deed has gone down in the fairy tale footnotes of Smiths lore. If such a postcard ever existed, it is likely that an unfunny stunt was played on Andy by someone attempting Morrissey-scrawl - easily done. Secondly, Andy's "dismissal" from the Smiths would not be a decision solely made by me, and would not be announced by me on a note bearing only my name, and it would also not be executed by a handwritten note carelessly thrown onto the hood of a car (or window-wipers, as has often been reported.)

MORRISSEY
13th September 2009

So Andy Rourke's story about his crazy first wife Maxine having the handwritten postcard can't be true.

Andy Rourke is piss poor so he wouldn't be a good person for anyone to sue. Andy Rourke tells lies.

Statement from Morrissey:

I am forced to defend myself - again - from a comment made by Andy Rourke last week on the eyeweekly website. It is a recurring comment whereby Andy confirms that his dismissal from the Smiths was made via a handwritten postcard from me telling Andy "you have left the Smiths."
I would like to state to anyone interested in the truth of this matter that no such postcard was ever written by me, and no dismissal postcard was ever placed on Andy's car with my knowledge or consent, and I am naturally irked that such an alleged deed has gone down in the fairy tale footnotes of Smiths lore. If such a postcard ever existed, it is likely that an unfunny stunt was played on Andy by someone attempting Morrissey-scrawl - easily done. Secondly, Andy's "dismissal" from the Smiths would not be a decision solely made by me, and would not be announced by me on a note bearing only my name, and it would also not be executed by a handwritten note carelessly thrown onto the hood of a car (or window-wipers, as has often been reported.)

MORRISSEY
13th September 2009

So Andy Rourke's story about his crazy first wife Maxine having the handwritten postcard can't be true.

........and of course, dearest, darling Morrissey has never, ever, EVER told a lie, has he?

Only about 80% of his "autobiography" for starters.....

Midnite, on the other hand is quite mad.

Here is the post. http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-place?p=1986733337&viewfull=1#post1986733337

and

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-place?p=1986733394&viewfull=1#post1986733394

While everyone had the sense to empathise with Winnie Johnson's loss, you spouted your regular nonsense to divert the topic. I know you can spell. I know this an act. I took offence because even in a thread that discussed the loss of a child and a lifetime of a mother's grief you couldn't resist trolling. I still take offence to that.

I would only be surprised of the things you do outside of this forum if I bothered to care one bit about you beyond the words on the screen.

Im not responding 2 any more silly nonsence and insults !
Im not responding 2 any more ridiculous suggestions that I trolled a topic concerning the murder of children !
That would be absolutely disgusting ! :(

I did in fact, post an absolutley beautifull and lovery tribute 2 all the murdered children and expressed my deepest sympothapys 2wards there family and friends !

Its all there within the archives 4 everyone 2 read!

I never came here 2 create a fantastic chaos and cause any upset ect ......

I came here 4 a very different reason! :)

yes, you may be a she. I'm muddying the water, deliberately

Im not really sure weather my sexual gender has any real significance nor importance - in fact its irrelevant!
Were all people in the same boat in life, its just were all sailing in slightly different directions and may have different destinations!
But were all basically the same and posess both male/female characteristics - the only real difference becoming apparent at such times as procreational and reproduction - thats when any physical differences become noticable and significant!

Im not sure why everyone if referring 2 me as "she" "her" "chick" ect ive never once said or implied that I was female!

ps sorry 4 deleting my earlier posts here, but I posted them under the influence of a great number of merlots!
I was subject 2 great emotional chaos at the time ...... and so in the end the posts had 2 go!!!!!!!!!!!
Well even I myself couldnt make head nor tail of what I wrote and posted..... so a total deletion of the lot was the only appropriate cause of action !

Seya all soon ! its almost time 2 listen 2 Dr Karl on radio 5 live, hes on at 3am ! :)

Last edited:

Im not responding 2 any more silly nonsence and insults !
Im not responding 2 any more ridiculous suggestions that I trolled a topic concerning the murder of children !
That would be absolutely disgusting ! :(

I did in fact, post an absolutley beautifull and lovery tribute 2 all the murdered children and expressed my deepest sympothapys 2wards there family and friends !

Its all there within the archives 4 everyone 2 read!

I never came here 2 create a fantastic chaos and cause any upset ect ......

I came here 4 a very different reason! :)

Im not really sure weather my sexual gender has any real significance nor importance - in fact its irrelevant!
Were all people in the same boat in life, its just were all sailing in slightly different directions and may have different destinations!
But were all basically the same and posess both male/female characteristics - the only real difference becoming apparent at such times as procreational and reproduction - thats when any physical differences become noticable and significant!

Im not sure why everyone if referring 2 me as "she" "her" "chick" ect ive never once said or implied that I was female!

ps sorry 4 deleting my earlier posts here, but I posted them under the influence of a great number of merlots!
I was subject 2 great emotional chaos at the time ...... and so in the end the posts had 2 go!!!!!!!!!!!
Well even I myself couldnt make head nor tail of what I wrote and posted..... so a total deletion of the lot was the only appropriate cause of action !

Seya all soon ! its almost time 2 listen 2 Dr Karl on radio 5 live, hes on at 3am ! :)

of course, we choose our gender, and most of us are happy with our cis sex organs. Gender is / can be irrelevant online but it isn't in employment, reproduction, as you state.

don't delete your posts without making a personal copy on your computer: you might find your subconscious mind is trying to tell you something through the chaotic writing: just as Moz's disturbed mind is doing in "Autobiography".

........and of course, dearest, darling Morrissey has never, ever, EVER told a lie, has he?

Only about 80% of his "autobiography" for starters.....
Anonymous poster are you Andy Rourke by any chance? I would take Morrissey's word over Andy Rourke's any day!

It's not a matter of "telling the truth".
It's a matter of character assassination, defamation, libel. The tons of horrendous physical and non-physical insults hurled at the Judge, or Mike Joyce, or Geoff Travis, as well as many other people, and even the not so subtle implication that Alain Whyte is -according to Morrissey's convoluted book- a thicko.

of course, we choose our gender, and most of us are happy with our cis sex organs. Gender is / can be irrelevant online but it isn't in employment, reproduction, as you state.

don't delete your posts without making a personal copy on your computer: you might find your subconscious mind is trying to tell you something through the chaotic writing: just as Moz's disturbed mind is doing in "Autobiography".

Thanks 4 that advice, yea I may just do that! I do tend 2 keep notes ect as a way of self analysis ect

But one needs 2 be careful just what information one keeps on ones computer!
I tend 2 keep my stuff on usb memory sticks and I put a "locked" password on them so only myself can access the info !

Ps Oh and when are you publishing your own book you,ve mentioned your gunna write ?
You could advertise and sell the book via mail order on this site (asssuming thats within the TOS of the forum, dunno, but im sure there will be a way 2 by-pass and such things! ) and shift 1000s of copies, and then when weve all had chance 2 read your book, we can all come back on here and give you a "critical" review and analysis ect and then tell you exactly what we think of it - just like youve done with morrisseys book!

Pss oh and could you be kind enough 2 include a chapter on me please? so everyone can read just how wonderfull MIDNITE is !!!! LoL :)

Its just I need a little bit of publicity 4 an event im hoping 2 have soon myself , which reminds me, I must give an update on the "your projects" topic soon seeing as there was a request!
But theres not much 2 tell yet, I still havent had chance 2 get my own fantastic project of the ground as yet !
But its almost time!!!!!

Think you will all be very pleasantly surprised ! :)

Last edited:

Thanks 4 that advice, yea I may just do that! I do tend 2 keep notes ect as a way of self analysis ect

But one needs 2 be careful just what information one keeps on ones computer!
I tend 2 keep my stuff on usb memory sticks and I put a "locked" password on them so only myself can access the info !

Ps Oh and when are you publishing your own book you,ve mentioned your gunna write ?
You could advertise and sell the book via mail order on this site (asssuming thats within the TOS of the forum, dunno, but im sure there will be a way 2 by-pass and such things! ) and shift 1000s of copies, and then when weve all had chance 2 read your book, we can all come back on here and give you a "critical" review and analysis ect and then tell you exactly what we think of it - just like youve done with morrisseys book!

Pss oh and could you be kind enough 2 include a chapter on me please? so everyone can read just how wonderfull MIDNITE is !!!! LoL :)

Its just I need a little bit of publicity 4 an event im hoping 2 have soon myself , which reminds me, I must give an update on the "your projects" topic soon seeing as there was a request!
But theres not much 2 tell yet, I still havent had chance 2 get my own fantastic project of the ground as yet !
But its almost time!!!!!

Think you will all be very pleasantly surprised ! :)
trust me, if i ever set foot on stage for a lecture, this site and Morrissey will get merely a brief mention. I wouldn't advertise anything here as it would attract the wrong types, excusing you, of course! Good luck with your project, I look forward to more info.

If it were published in the US there would probably be no law suit. People take advantage of the English libel and slander laws. It is so much harder to prove defamation of character in the US courts. The English laws need revised, imo. Many books aren't published in the UK for this very reason, unfortunately. Penguin Books has to be much more cautious about publishing content than an American publishing house does. But... of course Morrissey being British, would choose a British publisher. Imagine the controvery that would ensue if he hadn't.

Surely Morrissey chose Penguin Classics not merely because he and it are British, but because the imprint is part of a long tradition of literary culture here; it's pretty famous.
I'm not certain but I think even the cover style font and its colour-Type are not those typically used by Penguin anymore - so the imprint and its 'look' might reference images which defined pre-1970's 'things British ' … so he might not have chosen, say, Faber and Faber. Just a thought.

Surely Morrissey chose Penguin Classics not merely because he and it are British, but because the imprint is part of a long tradition of literary culture here; it's pretty famous.
I'm not certain but I think even the cover style font and its colour-Type are not those typically used by Penguin anymore - so the imprint and its 'look' might reference images which defined pre-1970's 'things British ' … so he might not have chosen, say, Faber and Faber. Just a thought.

Yes. Nice points.

Back
Top Bottom