"Autobiography" by Morrissey released (Oct 17, 2013 - UK and Europe)

Autobiography by Morrissey is out now in the UK and Europe on Penguin Classics.

Reviews:

autobiographymorrissey_lrg.jpg

Last edited:
It was won by the one who knows how to make his quiff stiff. :p

HA HA HA! :D An easy, but good one, RB.

God knows, if I entirely consisted of Taft styling gel, I wouldn't have a clue.

I am raising my can of Grim to hairdressers worldwide. ;)

Re: Article: "Autobiography" by Morrissey released (Oct 17, 2013 - UK and Europe)

You are not supposed to read to the comments on the internet.

Oh. Then I will never submit a comment on the internet 'cause no one of worth or in the know is gonna read it, right? Haha. :D

Re: Article: "Autobiography" by Morrissey released (Oct 17, 2013 - UK and Europe)

I am trying to sort something out... it says that he wasnt interested in girls but he has had relationships with women and Tina and now some lady in Bulgaria? Please advise any insight

I am trying to sort something out... it says that he wasnt interested in girls but he has had relationships with women and Tina and now some lady in Bulgaria? Please advise any insight

He can have both.

Well, he obviously likes women. Not everything you read in this book is true ;-)

My insight would be, a man who feels the Need to write 50 pages or so about a court case isn't getting laid much.

You can wear your "Bulgarians do it better" t.shirt all you want Modinna. I believe Russell who said "Of course not!" (I don't see why a serial shagger shouldn't be trusted on the matter)(I take drugs too, so?)

Not that Russell has ever been to Bulgaria of course. Or here...

:D Come Russell come! I'll buy 50 tickets! I'll clap! I'll even laugh. Be BRAVE! Follow in the tiny Eddie Lizard's footsteps! Brighten my life! :)

Well, he obviously likes women. Not everything you read in this book is true ;-)

He's also said to love animals. That doesn't mean he's slept with any of them. ;)

(...Allow me to pat my own back for that one. Patpatpat. There! Yes I am beaming now. :) -Can't help it. I adore Easywit...)

It is starting to get a bit "poor me" now, which is disappointing after such a terrific start. The court case section might be hard work if this continues. He seems to take no personal responsibility for any failure whatever, preferring to blame the person standing nearest to him at the time.

By the time we get to the High Court there's an increasing chance a fair minded person might think Judge Weeks had Morrissey's personality pretty much spot on.

mind you're mind up already??
weve got your "personality" such as it, spot on thats for sure.
keep reading, keep updating us with your fascinating insights, its not like we can read or think after all.

I believe Russell who said "Of course not!"

Would you give the context of this please, for those of us unfamiliar. I get that you're referring to Russell Brand. Ta.

He's also said to love animals. That doesn't mean he's slept with any of them. ;)

(...Allow me to pat my own back for that one. Patpatpat. There! Yes I am beaming now. :) -Can't help it. I adore Easywit...)

Um he was thinking about making babies.... there is a natural way of doing that I have heard... - animals eww

mind you're mind up already??
weve got your "personality" such as it, spot on thats for sure.
keep reading, keep updating us with your fascinating insights, its not like we can read or think after all.

Ah, it's my little stalker friend, free at last from a hard week finger painting with the rest of the mentally disadvantaged. How are you?

Studiously ignoring the positive things I have said about the book, as you have, it seems the problem you have is not that I have an opinion per se, because you don't attack anyone else for having one, but merely that it is me who has it. Now I realise that this is a difficult week, because despite the many good things about the book, it reveals your hero to be a paranoid, sociopathic niggard, and damned from his own mouth, to boot.

Autobiography is not the first great book about something intrinsically unpleasant...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stalingrad-...TF8&qid=1382123074&sr=1-1&keywords=stalingrad

Nor will it be the last.

Now the nature of the man has been revealed, his career, and the last five years in particular, makes a lot more sense.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I loved it. The prose was amazing, all his wit and bite and humor are there, his details of locations and episodes and passions are beautiful. I cried during his description of Vauxhall. The court case got somewhat tedious, but I can see why he has to work that out in such detail and this is the venue for it.

Oh. Then I will never submit a comment on the internet 'cause no one of worth or in the know is gonna read it, right? Haha. :D

Oh it's ok to write comments, but for the good of your own health never read other people's.

Oh it's ok to write comments, but for the good of your own health never read other people's.

Funny thing is these people weren't even trolling; they were being serious. They probably post comments under every article. Because 95% of them weren't even fans. Some don't even know who he is yet still couldn't resist chiming in.

Um he was thinking about making babies.... there is a natural way of doing that I have heard... - animals eww

Maybe he was thinking about artificial insemination.

He can have both. One of the rare cases of a genuine bisexual (not just a gay in denial).

Sooner (or later) all of your personas are going to run into each other....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom