"Autobiography" by Morrissey - Oct 17, 2013; press release

• Thread starter Justin Playfair
  • Start date
Re: Autobiography by Morrissey - Oct 17th

Awesome! The title "Morrissey, Autobiography" is pretty unimaginative though. Wish it had a better title.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Iceberg ! Lookout !"

You lot parting with your hard earned bread before viewing the goods on offer !
Save your dough and borrow from the library (It is a penguin classic after all) Or why not just buy it from the bargain bucket a couple of days after release ?
Written in true2you statement/bollocks style I can hear you all spouting your new bollocks vocabulary on here in your creamed-up underwear hanging on to every word and spelling mistake.
I predict it will be nowhere near as good as Johnny Rogans informative book.

Lord Mudslide still remains without a record contract :)

Mike Choice x

Maybe if you actually pre-ordered it instead of waiting to be given a free copy, you would help more. And you know you've done your fair share of criticizing Morrissey on here, so spare us the sanctimonious "every one here is sad and bored" act while you bully the soloers to buy his book.

What on earth are you bleating on about!

Firstly I have ACTUALLY pre ordered on amazon as soon as was humanly possible. What do you mean about a free copy or something?

Secondly this is my first post on here ever. You don't know me or anything about me.

I have never or would never criticised Morrissey. Why would you ever think I would do such a thing?

What a weird reply and a even weirder place!

What on earth are you bleating on about!

Firstly I have ACTUALLY pre ordered on amazon as soon as was humanly possible. What do you mean about a free copy or something?

Secondly this is my first post on here ever. You don't know me or anything about me.

I have never or would never criticised Morrissey. Why would you ever think I would do such a thing?

What a weird reply and a even weirder place!

So weird you have to chime in capcha-style...twice! :lbf:

Do you think he'll do a book signing tour?

Yes, but I'm sure he'll end up cancelling half of the tour due to_______________ (fill in with random medical ailment / illness in family / lack of promotion).

I hope he goes on a book tour. It will positively make up for everything. To me anyway.

Can't wait to introduce myself to him.
Hi Steven its me Benny, pleased to meet you, now then where shall we start ? Oh yes, why have you chosen the route of being a complete "twunt" in the last several ?

Benny-the-Butcher

"Iceberg ! Lookout !"

Save your dough and borrow from the library (It is a penguin classic after all) Or why not just buy it from the bargain bucket a couple of days after release ?
Written in true2you statement/bollocks style I can hear you all spouting your new bollocks vocabulary on here in your creamed-up underwear hanging on to every word and spelling mistake.

Mike Choice x

That’s right, he doesn’t! f***ing get over it! His book is finally out and you're still bitching!

Do you think he'll do a book signing tour?

Only if you have to pay for the signature and merchandise ! That's his bread and salted fries these days.
No deal and no songs doesn't pay the bills.
Even if he does, will he TURN UP ???

Andy Coke

Can't get into my account, password recovery isn't working. I can smile about it later, but right now it is terrible.

Anyway, I'm so excited! This will the first time I'll a book from cover to cover in one sitting since The BFG.

I find it a bit odd that there is no hardbound edition. Paperback only diminishes the release a bit as a literary event.

I really hope it doesn't descend into Partridge-esque '...but of course I had the last laugh' territory, but fear it will; I love him and have since 1983, but he's undeniably a bellend these days...

How have you been since '83? Are you still as awesome as ever?

- marred.

I prefer to curl up with Morrissey's softcover than anyone else's hard one? (Or... as someone who'd know told me, "'hold your breath long enough, darling, and you might see stars. Might.'")

"Iceberg ! Lookout !"

Mike Choice x

Mike Choice? Dontcha mean the ugly little gremlin one? x

Such great and exciting news! I do have a question, though - I hope someone can help. Living in America, will I have trouble ordering from Amazon.uk? I've never ordered from Amazon before, so I'm not sure...anyone know if they sell and ship orders to America?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom