"Autobiography" by Morrissey - Oct 17, 2013; press release

• Thread starter Justin Playfair
  • Start date
Re: Autobiography by Morrissey - Oct 17th

Awesome! The title "Morrissey, Autobiography" is pretty unimaginative though. Wish it had a better title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
Much as the mozz can be a pain in the arse, I am delighted at the news the tomb will finally issue, can't understand all the bitching on the site. If you like the guy great, if you don't, fine, go and log onto something else. Kinda imagine that for some people on here , if mozz turned up in their house with a box full of money they would still have something to bitch about.

Your historic pattern on this site, of misunderstanding literally everything you read, blows my mind.

Apparently you didn't get the pervasive memo that Morrissey is not worth the time even when he delivers gold. :straightface:

Can people outside the UK buy a Kindle copy? Is it region locked?

The price has come down to 7.72 ! Perhaps folks should wait and see what bookdepository.com are offering. I'm getting the ebook and it's currently at 6.17.

Your historic pattern on this site, of misunderstanding literally everything you read, blows my mind.
Yeah, your right, his moaning about immigration, rasicist insulsts, liking of UKIP and Farage and opposition to foreign aid is all a complete misunderstanding.
Your poor blown mind.
Otherwise you might want to explain how this has all been misinterpreted.

I hope the book dispels it. One can hope.
Yeah, I'd really like that although if Moz simply happens to be 'of the right' it would be wrong of me to condemn him.
Plenty of people have right wing ideals and they're not all bad, some may even be great singers.
I like Moz for his records (when deigns to make them) not his politics.
But that then raises the interesting question; can you separate the person from their politics?
f***ed if I know.

Hi All,
Much as the mozz can be a pain in the arse, I am delighted at the news the tomb will finally issue, can't understand all the bitching on the site. If you like the guy great, if you don't, fine, go and log onto something else. Kinda imagine that for some people on here , if mozz turned up in their house with a box full of money they would still have something to bitch about.

Your right, HowardJones. These people accuse Morrissey of being a whiner and assume his book will be filled with it but they are the biggest bitches, moaners and whiners I’ve ever seen on a forum with enough whining to fill a book of their own.

The title makes sense, since he usually credits himself as voice.

Your right, HowardJones. These people accuse Morrissey of being a whiner and assume his book will be filled with it but they are the biggest bitches, moaners and whiners I’ve ever seen on a forum with enough whining to fill a book of their own.
Hey Howard and Playcat, whilst I cannot speak for others I think you're being a little unfair.
I'm here because I love Morrisseys recording output (even YOR).
On the other hand he disappoints with his pronouncemnents and lack of records.
I would love it if the book were great and if he made a new record.
The book could be shite or not. It may by just OK. Who knows?
I will not adore him just because he is who he is.
Why on earth should anyone apart from his Mum.

By the way, Playcat, is your avatar a picture of your cat?
The markings are amazing.

The price has come down to 7.72 ! Perhaps folks should wait and see what bookdepository.com are offering. I'm getting the ebook and it's currently at 6.17.

Thanks for the info on Book Depository. Just preordered mine. With free shipping and tax, I only paid $12.30. A steal. :)

10086558606_10c0e38b4b_z.jpg

If you are outside the UK, this is the site to order it from. Amazon will cost you double.

Hey Howard and Playcat, whilst I cannot speak for others I think you're being a little unfair.
I'm here because I love Morrisseys recording output (even YOR).
On the other hand he disappoints with his pronouncemnents and lack of records.
I would love it if the book were great and if he made a new record.
The book could be shite or not. It may by just OK. Who knows?
I will not adore him just because he is who he is.
Why on earth should anyone apart from his Mum.

By the way, Playcat, is your avatar a picture of your cat?The markings are amazing.

It’s an Ocelot. Also known as a Dwarf Leopard. Just a picture I liked. I have a black Bombay and a Calico.

It will be interesting to see what he does with the sexuality issue. I speculate that might have been a sore point between him and Penguin. A coming-out moment would really help publicity, and yet, I think we all know Morrissey will be reluctant at best to deliver something like that. Whatever he may say about sex, I do hope he makes clear that he doesn't self-identify as straight, or at the absolute least, I hope he expresses strong opposition to homophobia. I acknowledge he doesn't have to say anything, but for goodness sake it's a 450 page autobiography! Is it such an unreasonable thing to expect at least a little commentary on this aspect of his life? I think not. In the end, though, he will do what he wants to do--we all know that.

Do Amazon or anybody else ever deliver books before the release date?

Re: Autobiography by Morrissey - Oct 17th

i wish you had a better avatar... sunny corinthos? eww.

my prediction: before or after, there will never be another book as great as "autobiography"!!!!

The only thing better than mid to late 90's Sonny Corinthos was mid to late 90's Stefan Cassadine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom