"Autobiography" by Morrissey - Oct 17, 2013; press release

• Thread starter Justin Playfair
  • Start date
Re: Autobiography by Morrissey - Oct 17th

Awesome! The title "Morrissey, Autobiography" is pretty unimaginative though. Wish it had a better title.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 October 2013

Autobiography by Morrissey has a 17 October publication date and will be available throughout Europe in book shops and through online retail outlets. Full confirmation is expected from Penguin Books within the next 24 hours.

Press release: Autobiography - true-to-you.net

press_release_for_autobiography_1.jpg

UPDATE 11:15 AM PT:

Link to Amazon.co.uk posted by an anonymous person:

Autobiography [Paperback] - Amazon.co.uk

Product details:

Paperback: 480 pages
Publisher: Penguin Classics (17 Oct 2013)
ISBN-10: 0141394811
ISBN-13: 978-0141394817

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I really hope it doesn't descend into Partridge-esque '...but of course I had the last laugh' territory, but fear it will; I love him and have since 1983, but he's undeniably a bellend these days...

I'm not holding my breath knowing our Steven's track record of late. :straightface:

I just hope it's not written in the same style as his nauseating TTY statements...

Re: Autobiography by Morrissey - Oct 17th

I just hope it's not written in the same style as his nauseating TTY statements...

yeah, imagine being forced to read something you really despise........................ i feel for you.

awaiting penguin confirmation

surely it wont be published as a 'classic' !!? :rolleyes:

paperback: 480 pages :thumb:

looks like moz had to do some editing

WOO HOO! :D I don't mind the cover if that is indeed the cover. Only two weeks. To all the doubters what do you mean?? We know it's going to be good as we already have examples of Morrissey's writing style!

Re: Article: "Autobiography" by Morrissey - Oct 17, 2013

I hope they announce a US deal so I don't have to ship it from the UK

Can't we buy the ebook?

Re: Article: "Autobiography" by Morrissey - Oct 17, 2013

I have just pre-ordered mine.

I think if you haven't done the same and yet take to this site to cast doubt or unfounded criticism on this much awaited autobiography without having read so much as the foreword then you are quite frankly a bit of a sad bored socially inept tosser.

Wonderful news!! I'll feel better after Penguin' s confirmation. Im surprised its available for preorder already.

Can't wait!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom