Autobiography by Morrissey is the number 2 best-selling paperback in this week's UK book chart - TTY

Re: Autobiography by Morrissey is the number 2 best-selling paperback in this week's UK book chart -

I bet he gave his houseboy his credit card to buy the weekly shipment on amazon and they ripped him off so the order wasn't made.

Re: Autobiography by Morrissey is the number 2 best-selling paperback in this week's UK book chart -

I always knew Morrissey's Autobiography was #2...

!Viva Hate!... dripping wet faeces in skin.

Is this a short list of things you'd like to have in your mouth? Because I think I can comply with both of your requests...

You can tell how well the book has done by the relentless bitching from the haters. He just keeps hitting them out the park.

You can tell how well the book has done by the relentless bitching from the haters. He just keeps hitting them out the park.
What haters?
Who do you mean?

What haters?
Who do you mean?

87% of the loafers on here, obviously. have you been here before?

What haters?
Who do you mean?

The usual inbalanced suspects that never have a positive thing to say. I think I've read that you don't like Moz too much any more Peterb but you're blatantly not full of hate either.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom