Autism Spectrum Quotient - How autistic are you?

Chico

found found found
How autistic are you?

http://aq.server8.org/

Mine:
es9jpf.gif

*NOTE*
I took this test 3 times. I got a score of 21, 20 and 18. The score depends on what mood you're in and how extro-, or introverted you're feeling at that moment, I think. When I got the 18, I had just come home from a big social occassion with friends and acquaintances. I'm gonna take a rough average of my scores and say I'm a 19.5.

Hardly that accurate is it.

Would a doctor give you the same test? lol

damn you chico, i think you can guess i love crap like this, so i took it before going to get my food i already ordered :eek:
anyways, the results did not surprise me:
50.jpg

still, i am sure if i spent less time on the internet, then they would be lower :o
now i really must go...

I got 16 which is average.
I noticed one of the credits is Baron-Cohen.. but not Sacha Baron Cohen. For a minute there I thought I was being had.

I got 16 which is average.
I noticed one of the credits is Baron-Cohen.. but not Sacha Baron Cohen. For a minute there I thought I was being had.

Your autism quotient hangs like sleave of wizard, bored.

my score 22, average
My hubby works with autistic kids. He often says he can see similar attributes in me! lol :lbf:

I'm actually quite relieved by that though because I took a test devised by Simon Baron-Cohen (someone above mentioned he was credited in this test) and I got pretty much full marks. :squiffy:

I think it's based on systemising and empathising.

Skinner, too! :eek:

My doctor referred me to this thread.

I lol'd :lbf:

I got an 11. Must be cuz I enjoy social chit-chat and going to parties instead of the library. :p Or probably cuz I can't remember dates & numbers. :straightface: Parties kill brain cells. :D

I scored 26, so above average.

Tags
autism rainmen test
Back
Top Bottom