Autism Spectrum Quotient - How autistic are you?

Chico

found found found
How autistic are you?

http://aq.server8.org/

Mine:
es9jpf.gif

*NOTE*
I took this test 3 times. I got a score of 21, 20 and 18. The score depends on what mood you're in and how extro-, or introverted you're feeling at that moment, I think. When I got the 18, I had just come home from a big social occassion with friends and acquaintances. I'm gonna take a rough average of my scores and say I'm a 19.5.

j funk

.co.uk
Hardly that accurate is it.

Would a doctor give you the same test? lol

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
damn you chico, i think you can guess i love crap like this, so i took it before going to get my food i already ordered :eek:
anyways, the results did not surprise me:
50.jpg

still, i am sure if i spent less time on the internet, then they would be lower :o
now i really must go...

bored

Lust a prima vista
I got 16 which is average.
I noticed one of the credits is Baron-Cohen.. but not Sacha Baron Cohen. For a minute there I thought I was being had.

Chico

found found found
I got 16 which is average.
I noticed one of the credits is Baron-Cohen.. but not Sacha Baron Cohen. For a minute there I thought I was being had.

Your autism quotient hangs like sleave of wizard, bored.

girl still ill

Half a person
my score 22, average
My hubby works with autistic kids. He often says he can see similar attributes in me! lol :lbf:

D

Deleted member 969

I'm actually quite relieved by that though because I took a test devised by Simon Baron-Cohen (someone above mentioned he was credited in this test) and I got pretty much full marks. :squiffy:

I think it's based on systemising and empathising.

Corrissey

lovable loser

Skinner, too! :eek:

My doctor referred me to this thread.

I lol'd :lbf:

I got an 11. Must be cuz I enjoy social chit-chat and going to parties instead of the library. :p Or probably cuz I can't remember dates & numbers. :straightface: Parties kill brain cells. :D

Lemon

Loves Lamp
I scored 26, so above average.

Tags
autism rainmen test
Top Bottom