Australia Ticket Sales Update - TTY, 26 Sept 2012

Information From True-To-You Website

Ticket sales information
26 September 2012

Morrissey's concert at the Enmore Theater in Sydney has sold out on the first day of sales, with all 2,400 tickets gone. There are less than 100 tickets left for Morrissey's concert at Sydney Opera House, and 3,487 tickets sold on the first day for Morrissey's concert at Melbourne Festival Hall.

--
UPDATE 9/28:

Link posted by MORRIZSEY:

Revised ticket sales information, 27 September 2012, TTY

"According to an article posted today on the Altsounds website, in addition to Morrissey's concert at the Enmore Theatre in Sydney having sold out, Morrissey's concert at the Sydney Opera House has now also sold out, in just over 24 hours, and Morrissey's concerts in Wellington, Auckland, Brisbane, and Melbourne are all selling fast."

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited!!! got tickets for wellington, auckland, melbourne and both sydney gigs!!! just 2 more months to see Moz again this year!!! =)

Good too see that everyone else is as excited as I am for the tour... its going to be amazing.
One thing I am curious about though is why so many of you guys seem to have chosen the Opera House over the Enmore?
P.S. go f*** yourself, Anonymous

Selling the top set. Message me if you have an offer!

314165_10151188483893713_1935049468_n.jpg

I am currently planning a journey in Australia and I realise that Melbourne and Sydner shows are sold out.

Has anyone one or two extra ticket(s) for sale - I would prefer Melbourne, but would accept Sydney as well?

Thank you.

EDIT : found two tickets on ebay, hope I will receive them.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I'm needing two tickets front of stage preferable for Melbourne. If anyone can
help me out I'd appreciate it greatly!:guitar:

Hi Everyone, I'm needing two tickets front of stage preferable for Melbourne. If anyone can
help me out I'd appreciate it greatly!:guitar:

Melbourne is all GA, if you want to get front of stage, you're gonna have to do the hard work of getting there early I think :p

Speaking of which , does anyone know , off-hand , how the Enmore ticket designation " Standing behind front dance floor " differs from " Front dance floor " tickets ? I had a look at the theatre website and some random Googled comments but remain confused.

Will I be let loose in the same section as the "Front dance floor" folk ( and, hence , potentially able to manoeuvre my way closer ) ? Or ... ? I haven't been to the Enmore since ... ok , since the last time our man played there , hence have no idea of current arrangements there ...

Re: Enmore. Basically they'll have a barrier (parallel to the stage) that will divide the floor section in half. If you have a ticket to the 'behind front dance floor' half you won't be able to get through to the front section unless you slip a security guard a 20.

Not sure if that's true. In the past it has only meant that you have to enter through different doors.

Has to be - I bought best available tickets at 2pm prompt and received 'Standing behind dance floor'...

Either way better view from 20 metres back than looking up his nostrils.

Does anyone have any recent knowledge of seating at the Opera House for a show like this? I've heard some people say that the first few rows are actually not ideal (vision may be impaired) and further back can be better. This seems to be particularly so with Operas. I've never been to the Opera House for any sort of show so not quite sure.

Grateful for any thoughts on this. I have row B in the stalls (towards the side) but wondering if I should hunt out something more central and further back.

Does anyone have any recent knowledge of seating at the Opera House for a show like this? I've heard some people say that the first few rows are actually not ideal (vision may be impaired) and further back can be better. This seems to be particularly so with Operas. I've never been to the Opera House for any sort of show so not quite sure.

Grateful for any thoughts on this. I have row B in the stalls (towards the side) but wondering if I should hunt out something more central and further back.

Have a look at the seating layout on the Opera House web site.

Not sure if that's true. In the past it has only meant that you have to enter through different doors.

Has to be - I bought best available tickets at 2pm prompt and received 'Standing behind dance floor'...

I did the same as you and got floor 2. It must be due to amount of tix per purchase or something. There will be two different doors to two different parts of the floor. I saw Jane's Addiction at the Enmore last year not realising I had bought floor 2.

I was on the barricade and the view was excellent. Apart from Mozzer live it's the best gig I have ever seen! You can jump the barricade to get up the front if you get a chance but by the time door one has entered the front floor you'll probably miss out on being front n' center.

The front floor has quite a dip to it so if you're short floor 2 is your best bet.

Operas are held in the Opera Theatre. Morrissey is in the Concert Hall. You'll be able to see fine - if at a side angle. When you're that close to the stage you need to look 'up' quite a bit but as you'll be standing this won't be so much of a problem.

Operas are held in the Opera Theatre. Morrissey is in the Concert Hall. You'll be able to see fine - if at a side angle. When you're that close to the stage you need to look 'up' quite a bit but as you'll be standing this won't be so much of a problem.

No one will be standing in the opera house, unless you want to piss off everyone siting behind you.

Re: Enmore. Basically they'll have a barrier (parallel to the stage) that will divide the floor section in half. If you have a ticket to the 'behind front dance floor' half you won't be able to get through to the front section unless you slip a security guard a 20.

Thanks...

Hope you're right !

Hope you're right !

He's not right.

Floor 2 tickets mean you will be on the back half of the dance floor behind a barricade. 2 different doors to 2 different parts of the floor. I saw Jane's Addiction there last year and that's how it was. It has nothing to do with how quick you are at buying tickets. I bought 8 tickets on 2 cards at zero seconds past sale time and I ended up with floor 2 tix. It's just the luck of the draw.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom