Australia, I Love You!

My friend Claire. :D

Check her out. Buy her album. :thumb:

http://www.myspace.com/clairewyndham

ed39b4a1.jpg

Everybruce: Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you amen!

Fourth Bruce:Bruce: Crack tube! (Sound of cans opening) Any questions?

Second Bruce: New-Bruce, are you a Poofter?

Fourth Bruce: Are you a Poofter?

Michael: No!

Fourth Bruce: No. Right, I just want to remind you of the faculty rules: Rule One!

Everybruce: No Poofters!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Two, no member of the faculty is to maltreat the Abbos in any way at all -- if there's anybody watching. Rule Three?

Everybruce: No Poofters!!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Four, now this term, I don't want to catch anybody not drinking. Rule Five,

Everybruce: No Poofters!

Fourth Bruce: Rule Six, there is NO ... Rule Six. Rule Seven,

Everybruce: No Poofters!!

Fourth Bruce: Right, that concludes the readin' of the rules, Bruce.

First Bruce: This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand.

Everybruce: Amen!

I have to say, we have it made. Under 5 percent unemployment, thriving economy, gorgeous beaches, chico rolls.

On top of all that, I make an absolute killing as a teacher down here.

:D

My wedding in Yarra Valley on 28th December. We are flying out to Melbourne on 17th Dec and not returning to this grey old weather until the end of January. :) Burger rings, Big M's, gaytimes, melbourne bitter,Wilsons Prom, Sunshine, good friends, sunshine and my gorgeous husband to be what a way to startt the new decade.........

Yay!:) I didn't want to start this one myself, so glad that you did Disappointed & glad that you liked Melbourne - it is my favourite Oz city.

Thank you! :) I did really love Melbourne--very beautiful, very walkable city, with a little bit of everything (art museums, natural history museum, open-air markets, beaches, botanic gardens, interesting shops, zoos and wildlife parks, etc.).

Some things I forgot to add to the first post:

--Burger Monster (a burger joint...with veggie burgers! I did get a picture of my boyfriend standing next to the Burger Monster, but I'm not putting it on here, to save his dignity :)!

2791544877_4e0837a516.jpg

--Lord of the Fries (another burger joint...all vegetarian! Best veggie burger I've had in my life!)!

1952160-Lord-of-the-Fries-0.jpg

--Nandos (a Portuguese-themed fast food restaurant. Lots of veggie options)!

nandoslogo.jpg

--Koko Black (an all-chocolate cafe!)!

1017.jpg

The Church. Still amazing after all these years:
Heyday_48fdc6e356355.jpg

Christina Amphlett of the Divinyls. Still dangerous after all these years:
chrissy.jpg

Lest we forget:
irwin_zoom.jpg

Nicole Kidman when she was a redhead:
nicole-kidman-no-pants_380x482.0.0.0x0.380x482.jpeg

go-betweens+liberty+belle.jpg

Last edited:
I just noticed bysshe got here before me, but some things deserve posting twice. :thumb:

guy_pearce.jpg

GuyPearce08.jpg

guy_pearce_01.jpg

The day Steve Erwin died me and my friend James Jam made a Steve Erwin clock. It consisted of crocodiles for the hands and Steve's cheeky Aussie mug.

R.I.P my Erwin croc clock!

My wedding in Yarra Valley on 28th December. We are flying out to Melbourne on 17th Dec and not returning to this grey old weather until the end of January. :) Burger rings, Big M's, gaytimes, melbourne bitter,Wilsons Prom, Sunshine, good friends, sunshine and my gorgeous husband to be what a way to startt the new decade.........

Wow libby your wedding plans sound amazing:) A lovely way to start the new decade & agree that Burger Rings are pretty tasty.

In terms of beer though, always a Coopers for me:thumb:

I'll be going to Australia next summer, will be going to Melbourne also. My friend lives about 30 mins from there?? I will look for those resturants. I can't wait though the long flight bothers me. I don't sleep on planes at all, wonder if i would on that flight.

Steamy clock tower couple's outdoor sex display thrills crowds

There is a time and a place for a couple to engage in steamy sex. And this was neither.

As the hands on the famous Sydney clock in this photo show, this frisky couple's antics took place in the middle of the afternoon.

It may not be the most romantic of places for an intimate clinch, but never knock those Australians for sheer courage and determination when it comes to getting jiggy.

s5air9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom