Austin, TX - Bass Hall (Nov. 15, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / The Kid's A Looker / Maladjusted / First Of The Gang To Die / Action Is My Middle Name / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / All The Lazy Dykes / Satellite Of Love / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over // Still Ill

set list provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
I want the one I cant have
You have killed me
Your the one for me fatty
Black cloud
Kids a looker
maladjusted
first gang
action is my middle name
ouija board
Meat is murder
Paris
Everyday is like sunday
Speedway
All the lazy dykes
Sat of Love
Scandi
I know it's over
Still Ill

Just as long Malajusted & I Know Ir's Over are still on the setlist.

I really hope There Is A Light returns before Chicago....

The show was very good, band was tight, Morrissey's is better than ever. Will continue to see him live whenever he comes to Texas. When is the new album coming out?

jesus! i just watched his glastonbury 2011 appearance - the band/backing track is so embarrasingly bad.. and im drunk too and it still doesnt sound good... i cant believe such a talent has sunk so low he has like a Jose Feliciano band.. SO SO SAD... what is he thinking?

can anyone watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPrEMQVfUs

and not turn away in embarrassment/sadness for him?

jesus! i just watched his glastonbury 2011 appearance - the band/backing track is so embarrasingly bad.. and im drunk too and it still doesnt sound good... i cant believe such a talent has sunk so low he has like a Jose Feliciano band.. SO SO SAD... what is he thinking?

can anyone watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPrEMQVfUs

and not turn away in embarrassment/sadness for him?

with all the respect that I probably don't have for you - bollocks. There's nothing wrong with the band. i think perhaps you're drunk. Oh wait . . .

same tour nbr as early this year, as someone typed,no Alma, and keeps on playing Fatty, I hopehe never make that mistake in the future gigs on this nov/dec tour again, skip Fatty.and Alma Matters in mind ,body and soul in part and in whole

I'm from Austin and went last night, went to the show in San Antonio as well. I have to say the crowd energy was better in SA. Us Austinites are spoiled, I suppose. Anyway, Moz and the band were great both nights. I do wish he would vary his setlist a bit more between shows, but I'll take whatever I can get. See you in Mexico, Moz.

Looks like Gustavo and Jesse are both from Austin...

I didn't know that.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
im always amazed how people want the set changed every second night,if u went to the cinema two nights in a row the film would be the same both nights.i can see why because everyone has their favourite songs but everyone should know how it works by now.just my 2p worth or is it tuppence.

ok so i know Morrissey has always played like an 18 song set, but seriously Morrissey. The cure played a 45 song set in London last night and Robert smith looks like death. C'mon Moz, at least bump up to the 20's. i think the loyal fans that have always gone to your concerts deserve it....you can start in Dallas

I don't care what he plays, as long as he a nice repour of Smiths classics! See you in Phoenix Bitches...!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom