Austin, TX - Austin Music Hall (May 24, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.
Set List:

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Ganglord / All You Need Is Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Istanbul / Hand In Glove / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Trouble Loves Me / Yes, I Am Blind / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / The National Front Disco // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by !Viva Hate! and Lushey.

• Morrissey played Austin (and Dallas on his birthday): setlist, pics & video (121 photos total) by Tim Griffin - BrooklynVegan. Link posted by an anonymous person.

austin.jpg

Last edited:
why is it people are judged based on how they behave at a concert? if someone gets a bigger kick out of having an observational experience, as opposed to a more participatory experience, so what?

My daughters and I stood on the balcony overlooking the floor. We had an excellent view of the crowd, which seemed to be enjoying itself, but not completely insane like a Billy Idol concert. I think most everyone there was above average maturity, and didn't need to act like an idiot to enjoy the music.

Back
Top Bottom