Austin City Limits - Morrissey Central (17 April, 2019)

56416964_1218613421641405_6267329790290934877_n_lhqjzd.jpg
IMG_5283_pr99df.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/austin-city-limits

Regards,
FWD.

NB:
Central's uncredited photographer who took the pictures used was: "deanna.m.k" on Instagram.

And this is what he really looks like kids :laughing:

46649_1_Moz.jpg

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

And what does this mean do you think?
Touts always snap up tickets and resell them.

That the gig will be cancelled due to lack of sales seeing as of the small amount that have sold, over a thousand are sitting with re sellers. You can even get standing tickets at Austin, (and lots of the others) which are generally the first to go. Going to be hilarious when he realises he need to come up with another excuse for the dates he cancels in September. We should have poll to guess what excuse he uses this time around.

That the gig will be cancelled due to lack of sales seeing as of the small amount that have sold, over a thousand are sitting with re sellers. You can even get standing tickets at Austin, (and lots of the others) which are generally the first to go. Going to be hilarious when he realises he need to come up with another excuse for the dates he cancels in September. We should have poll to guess what excuse he uses this time around.

Jackie is rushed into hospital
Boorer gets run over
Steve gets the shits (again)
Return of the cancer
Wheels fall off the covered wagon (again)
Police harassment, threatening to shoot him for driving wrong direction on a one way road

He'll think of something don't worry.
Devious, truculent and unreliable.

They’ve been on sale for a week, the gig is in 4 months. You really are a desperate little man :lbf:

They’ve been on sale for a week, the gig is in 4 months. You really are a desperate little man :lbf:

We will see. Even if they don’t though, he will tell us they have just like he did with the Canadian dates.

What am I desperate for though, for pointing out that he an ignorant arrogant liar?

according to the skinny sock puppets RESELLER tix dont count as being sold. Moz has to sell all his tix
twice over for them to count as sold :lbf:
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: would give his back up wig for some resellers.:handfist:

Poor sap. anything past a bag of onions is complicated algebra to them.

We will see. Even if they don’t though, he will tell us they have just like he did with the Canadian dates.

What am I desperate for though, for pointing out that he an ignorant arrogant liar?
Desperately spending your days checking how many tickets Moz has sold is pretty abysmal.
Also showing your contempt while spending your days on a fan forum dedicated to the very same man reeks of hypocrisy.

Anyway, it’s your life to wreck your own way ;)

Desperately spending your days checking how many tickets Moz has sold is pretty abysmal.
Also showing your contempt while spending your days on a fan forum dedicated to the very same man reeks of hypocrisy.

Anyway, it’s your life to wreck your own way ;)

I spend far more time on The Nationals forum which is far more interesting, I come here to wind dicks like you up.

I spend far more time on The Nationals forum which is far more interesting, I come here to wind dicks like you up.
Yet you end up winding yourself up, and nobody else :lbf:
The National are great too, big Moz-fans too, posing with Autobiography when it was out.
How ill do you speak of Moz there?
Is Bona Drag still on :)

:rolleyes:

the national forum???:straightface:

all day here and the national forum:straightface:
trolling up a storm.

lots of free time down in mums basement:lbf:

Yet you end up winding yourself up, and nobody else :lbf:
The National are great too, big Moz-fans too, posing with Autobiography when it was out.
How ill do you speak of Moz there?
Is Bona Drag still on :)

The National are NOT fans anymore as they think Moz is a racist

The National are NOT fans anymore as they think Moz is a racist
Well much like Surface and his mate Skinny then.
But their music still exists and in it they even mention Bona Drag, so they were big fans.
And their music is still good, no matter how deeply they may have fallen.

Well much like Surface and his mate Skinny then.
But their music still exists and in it they even mention Bona Drag, so they were big fans.
And their music is still good, no matter how deeply they may have fallen.

Thewlis, I have never called Morrissey a racist, I just don’t like his I’ll informed views and comments.

Why do you think The National have fallen, last time I checked their last album was a massive seller and their new album which lands next month will sell in similar numbers no doubt, oh and they have sold out Castlefield Bowl this summer.

Thewlis, I have never called Morrissey a racist, I just don’t like his I’ll informed views and comments.

Why do you think The National have fallen, last time I checked their last album was a massive seller and their new album which lands next month will sell in similar numbers no doubt, oh and they have sold out Castlefield Bowl this summer.
Their music is still excellent as I've said, they are this century's R.E.M. (without the hits) but they have fallen in my esteem if they indeed think Moz is a racist which an anonymous user just posted.
Personally I don't think Matt could be that shallow.

Jackie is rushed into hospital
Boorer gets run over
Steve gets the shits (again)
Return of the cancer
Wheels fall off the covered wagon (again)
Police harassment, threatening to shoot him for driving wrong direction on a one way road

He'll think of something don't worry.
Devious, truculent and unreliable.

Benjamin making a joke about cancer when he was on here giving us his story about his close friend that fell to the illness,shame on you Benji.

The National are definitely bigger than Morrissey on the European continent where I live. Their new album Will be released one week before Morrissey's album if I am correct.
Last time I saw The National was at the Best Kept Secret festival in Holland last year. I remember Matt telling a storey how he fell in his hotel room and badly hurt himself., so he was on painkillers that night. This accident might have been due to excessive booze because Matt has that reputation. We can not rule out that something similar might have happened to Morrissey recently. Fact is that Matt put up with the pain and did not force the whole hand to cancel the performance.
That being said, I have friends that think Matt is a shitty frontman, and I have friends / colleagues who think Morrissey is quite excellent. I personally think Morrissey is indeed the better frontman of the two. But it comes at a cost, lets be honest about that.

Benjamin making a joke about cancer when he was on here giving us his story about his close friend that fell to the illness,shame on you Benji.

Not really Gordyboy.
If you look back at what I said, I have no regrets, I did everything I could and it's time to move on.
Also why are you assuming I'm making a joke about cancer and Steve? Just stating facts that's all.
Are you one of these politically correct types by any chance? :drama:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom