Audio Moz interviews some rare all brilliant

yes but i didnt download them i bought i t on ebay.pfff. downloading fails i dont know why this computer is pretty new at this library here
but you did a great job-

thanks pity u cant download them

cossy

Cossy, you are a fountain of interest. many thanks and more.

sendspace links will be down shortly guys. get these while you can

cossy;)

cossy can you upload these links again sometime .or anybody esle who downloaded these for themself? i finally found a computer who allow me to download stuff so if anybody or cossy be so nice and uploaded these things again(you dont have to upload m the my top ten show (with 10 songs: sandie shaw and others cause i already have them but the others? please please please
thanks

cossy can you upload these links again sometime .or anybody esle who downloaded these for themself? i finally found a computer who allow me to download stuff so if anybody or cossy be so nice and uploaded these things again(you dont have to upload m the my top ten show (with 10 songs: sandie shaw and others cause i already have them but the others? please please please
thanks

Hi it took me a few days to upload all the interviews and I dont have the time on my hands I did then. However if there was 3 or 4 you were specifically after I will reupload today

best wishes

cossy:o

see mozmal's thread he would have downloaded some originally and he is a top man
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=80859

Last edited:
These links seem to have expired...would any kind soul consider re-posting at some point?

Thank you, friends :)

I WILL LOOK AROUDF IF ANY OF THESE INTERVIEWS THAT YOU POSTED A RE POSTED BY SOMEONE ELSE RECENTLY (I REMEMBER SEEING a few around somewhere) AND ABOUT THE MISSING ONE I CONTACT YOU YOU ARE VERY KIND THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom