Auckland (Dec. 15), Melbourne (Dec. 19), Sydney (Dec. 22) confirmed - true-to-you.net

Confirmed - true-to-you.net
6 September 2012

Of the six NZ/Australian shows, the following are confirmed:

Saturday 15 December AUCKLAND Vector Arena (NZ)
Wednesday 19 December MELBOURNE Festival Hall (Aust)
Saturday 22 December SYDNEY Opera House (Aust)

Three additional dates are to be announced.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Auckland (Dec. 15), Melbourne (Dec. 19), Sydney (Dec. 22) confirmed - tr

I chose "Standing Dance Floor" tickets but I was only able to get "floor 2" tickets and not the front floor which is what I wanted. I bought them right on 2pm! Bloody annoying!

Re: Article: Auckland (Dec. 15), Melbourne (Dec. 19), Sydney (Dec. 22) confirmed - tr

OMG..... I am so excited ticket for Melbourne and both sydney dates hoepfully my friend has managed to get Brisbane for me. Now just to go max out my credit card on flights ARGHHHHHH

Brisbane in the bag also sweet as

I chose "Standing Dance Floor" tickets but I was only able to get "floor 2" tickets and not the front floor which is what I wanted. I bought them right on 2pm! Bloody annoying!

Yeah, same happened to me.

I totally forgot about the pre-sale starting yesterday :eek: luckily I remembered this morning and got a GA standing for Melbourne, although I was confused about the under 18/above 18 split and had to keep checking I had got the standing ticket.

I've decided to try my luck tomorrow morning in Newtown , buying Enmore tickets directly from the door.

Only 8 days until the New Zealand / Australia leg of the tour begins!
Any set list predictions or hopes?

I have plenty of setlist hopes, but they'd just be wild wishes ... I expect not a drastic change from the last gig he played (would love if he kept Sweet and Tender Hooligan in), but really since it's been so long I'd be happy with whatever array of songs he brings along.
To keep it brief, I'd love to see some more early solo stuff pop up, something from Bona Drag. Or maybe the reemergence of Art-Hounds.

I have plenty of setlist hopes, but they'd just be wild wishes ... I expect not a drastic change from the last gig he played (would love if he kept Sweet and Tender Hooligan in), but really since it's been so long I'd be happy with whatever array of songs he brings along.
To keep it brief, I'd love to see some more early solo stuff pop up, something from Bona Drag. Or maybe the reemergence of Art-Hounds.

I'd love to hear my of the early "Bona Drag" era songs as well, but that won't happen. It'll be a set list similar to what's been played earlier this year.

Morrissey was due to arrive directly from the US, off the back of those dates there. Would he still be coming from there or the UK? Anyone know where he was last?

I'd love to hear my of the early "Bona Drag" era songs as well, but that won't happen. It'll be a set list similar to what's been played earlier this year.

Morrissey was due to arrive directly from the US, off the back of those dates there. Would he still be coming from there or the UK? Anyone know where he was last?

Come on, you don't want to hear Jesse butcher the "Bona Drag" songs, do ya???

Yesterday according to Twitter, Morrissey was seen buying two books in a Manchester book shop - maybe some reading for the flight over. On Facebook, Boz is already in New Zealand.

I agree, that the setlist will most likely be similar but I would really like to hear Action is My Middle Name

Yesterday according to Twitter, Morrissey was seen buying two books in a Manchester book shop - maybe some reading for the flight over. On Facebook, Boz is already in New Zealand.

I agree, that the setlist will most likely be similar but I would really like to hear Action is My Middle Name

From your neck of the woods, Deep Sea Arcade are playing in Auckland tonight. They're at a really small venue. The local student/alternative radio station's Christmas Party. if he's in Auckland he might be at that.

Don't mind DSA. They have a nice 60's sound to them. And again, people see Morrissey buying books, but they never report what he's buying!

Love DSA, seen them a couple of times now ... really put on a good show!

If we're talking recent setlists, I'll be happy if it's like the Radio City show on Oct 10th (Last Night I Dreamt, OK By Myself, Spring Heeled Jim).

Not that I think he'll play any of these, but Now My Heart Is Full, Hairdresser On Fire or I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday would make my life complete.

Anyone going to the Wellington show?

Maybe its OCD tendencies but I really want the venue to be changed in the tour section for Melbourne since Vector arena is in NZ, he's playing Festival Hall in Melbourne.
Although I'd rather the venue ACTUALLY be changed from Festering Hall :p

Fixed. Thanks for pointing out the error.

Maybe its OCD tendencies but I really want the venue to be changed in the tour section for Melbourne since Vector arena is in NZ, he's playing Festival Hall in Melbourne.
Although I'd rather the venue ACTUALLY be changed from Festering Hall :p

Welp I'm off, heading into the city for a meal and some pre-show drinks before making my way over to Festival Hall. So.f***ing.excited!

Welp I'm off, heading into the city for a meal and some pre-show drinks before making my way over to Festival Hall. So.f***ing.excited!

Have fun, Pokey! :rock:

I finally made it to Festival Hall, after my flight was cancelled.
I'm at the venue & there are only 6 people on this door with me, slightly more around the Dudley St side.
Bring on Morrissey!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom