ATTN draze train

bagface

"why do i believe in a creator? have a look at the picture - that didnt come from nothingness - as you know, nothing can come from nothingness, it must have an origin, everything has an origin. i tried to tell you_ you would not understand"

where did the creator come from then? nothing? exactly....that is the stupidest f***ing argument and one of the most common. nothing can come from nothing. okay great. where did your silly creator come from?

:confused:

Why does everything have a plan or a creator?.The universe came from nothing and it is infinite without beginning or end.We have evolved as humans because we are fortunate our little planet is within the right distance from its satellite and from it's sun.We are a fluke.somewhere out there in the cosmos there will be similar flukes.

"why do i believe in a creator? have a look at the picture - that didnt come from nothingness - as you know, nothing can come from nothingness, it must have an origin, everything has an origin. i tried to tell you_ you would not understand"

where did the creator come from then? nothing? exactly....that is the stupidest f***ing argument and one of the most common. nothing can come from nothing. okay great. where did your silly creator come from?

Except by very definition, God is 1)Omnipotent 2)Omniscient 3) Omnipresent 4) Eternal.

These have to be true or else he'd never be "God".

On the topic of existentialism, this young man's video is quite an interesting one to think about. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
With the monkey argument is he saying that by pressing so many keys randomly on a computer for internity you would inevitably get the works of Shakespeare? If that is the case what does it have to do with human evolution.The brain of the monkey(s) is not evolving and the words mean nothing.Human beings have intention and how can intention come from no intention?

Back
Top Bottom