Attn: Doug? (Moz fan i met at Boise Hotel Bar)

shridan whiteside

No Hope No Harm
Hello. Please forgive me if your name is not Doug, but if you are reading this, you know who you are.

Dear friend. Its Chris, the bartender from Boise Hotel. I decided to use Solo as I know you come here, & I had no other way of reaching you. I hope you see this.
I was saddened that we missed the chance to talk more and swap stories. I waited until 1130pm, but never saw you. If you are ever in the area again, I hope you will come back by the bar. As you know, I have no one to talk Moz with. If you are heading back to Cali, upon arrival, I hope you might call the hotel and ask for me. I would be very happy to talk to you again via email, text, etc. It was nice meeting you, and peace be with you.
Hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Chris in Boise.

Hello. Please forgive me if your name is not Doug, but if you are reading this, you know who you are.

Dear friend. Its Chris, the bartender from Boise Hotel. I decided to use Solo as I know you come here, & I had no other way of reaching you. I hope you see this.
I was saddened that we missed the chance to talk more and swap stories. I waited until 1130pm, but never saw you. If you are ever in the area again, I hope you will come back by the bar. As you know, I have no one to talk Moz with. If you are heading back to Cali, upon arrival, I hope you might call the hotel and ask for me. I would be very happy to talk to you again via email, text, etc. It was nice meeting you, and peace be with you.
Hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Chris in Boise.

You should talk to Justin Playfair. He's from Boise. He's real active on the rap thread. :cool:

Thanks, but the guy im looking for is from LA, and was just visiting Boise for a few days. We had, (or at least I did) great conversations about Moz, and were set to have more over pints, but somehow missed each other. Which really sucks because finding a Morrissey fan in Boise is damn near impossible. However, Justin Playfair, if you are out there, perhaps we can talk a little Moz. I am sure you are as frustrated as I am trying to find someone to talk Morrissey/Smiths with. Perhaps ill hit you up. Thank you CrystalGeezer.

Back
Top Bottom