attention seeking threads part 28793360

jnthn

The other thread was locked, and half my posts deleted.

I bought the helium tanks this morning. I've yet to find a bag or, if I want one, a hose (I'm going to kill myself via helium inhalation, as recommended in Final Exit).

I had a hotel room reserved but then I cancelled it for various reasons. I had changed my mind about doing this, basically. Fear.

Now, because of the holiday, it's impossible to reserve a room anywhere decent. Not that where I do this matters so much.

I posted pictures of myself with the helium tanks, and a picture of the receipt, in the chatroom. Anyone who thinks I'm lying can ask... Well, I'm not sure who saw it actually.

In short, not sure when I'm doing this, but I really have no choice. And no, this is not a joke, and no, I am not lying. I feel like talking about it. Sue me.

Re: Still planning to kill myself

Kewpie, if you want to libel me again as an "attention seeker," then I dare you to use the information you have on me, say, this time next week, to check whether I'm alive or dead, OK?

Last edited:

Same goes to St Peter. "It's a joke?" "Yes."

It isn't. I'm shaking and having to think about this. You're not. It isn't a joke.

Delete these posts and this thread. But do what I've asked. This time next week. My name, my SS#. My county. Just make one phone call and ask about suicides. I dare you.

For f***s sake, just hurry up and do it and do us all a favour:rolleyes:
Turn the light off just before you go.

Jukebox Jury

These threads make me sad. If there's nothing we can say to make you change your mind, why try to upset us? Why not just do it? I don't understand. Would you like us to try to talk you out of it? Would that please you? Is there any chance that we could do that if we tried?

These threads make me sad. If there's nothing we can say to make you change your mind, why try to upset us? Why not just do it? I don't understand. Would you like us to try to talk you out of it? Would that please you? Is there any chance that we could do that if we tried?

^^^ This.

I feel like if he's this set on it, someone should call someone or do something. I'd feel horrible if he had gone through with it and an entire forum knew it was coming.

There's nothing you can do. I Googled his SSN and nothing came up. Without knowing his location you can't report anything.

In short, not sure when I'm doing this, but I really have no choice.

Why do you have no choice?

Surely you have at least some friends or family. If you do, it's really cruel to do this at a time when they'll have to remember it at the holidays each year.

Many, many years ago, when the internet was a new baby, still in dipes, I was online on my college's boards or whatever there was back then. This was... 1992, maybe 1993. There were chatrooms. I started talking with this guy, who was pulling the whole "I'm gonna kill myself" thing. I took him seriously, and called the RA of the dorm he said he was in. Police and fire showed up, apparently. I realized a few minutes after calling in that something wasn't quite right. There was some way of tracing the source of the messages, and when I did that I saw that the messager was actually in a frat house on the other side of campus.

*Wait, got that backwards. The messages came from a dorm computer lab, the guy said he was at a particular frat house.*

(Another time, some guy was trying to convince me he was River Phoenix. I didn't believe that one.)

Anyway, nobody is seriously going to off himself over the Internet. "Attention seeking" is just about it. If "jnthn" or whatever name he's using at the moment is really out there, he can call Hopeline at 1-800-784-2433.

Happy New Year, everybody. Go get f***ing drunk. I am.

Many, many years ago, when the internet was a new baby, still in dipes, I was online on my college's boards or whatever there was back then. This was... 1992, maybe 1993. There were chatrooms. I started talking with this guy, who was pulling the whole "I'm gonna kill myself" thing. I took him seriously, and called the RA of the dorm he said he was in. Police and fire showed up, apparently. I realized a few minutes after calling in that something wasn't quite right. There was some way of tracing the source of the messages, and when I did that I saw that the messager was actually in a frat house on the other side of campus.

*Wait, got that backwards. The messages came from a dorm computer lab, the guy said he was at a particular frat house.*

(Another time, some guy was trying to convince me he was River Phoenix. I didn't believe that one.)

Anyway, nobody is seriously going to off himself over the Internet. "Attention seeking" is just about it. If "jnthn" or whatever name he's using at the moment is really out there, he can call Hopeline at 1-800-784-2433.

Happy New Year, everybody. Go get f***ing drunk. I am.

That's not true at all. Go visit mydeathspace.com and see how many people
have done it after posting about it on their myspace accounts.

His name is J from Louisville KY according to people in the chat, he recently bought a bike from bike couriers bike shop in Louisville off a guy called Jackie Green and posts all this stuff in the chatroom regularly, some people may know J better here as 'Morrithey', this is the first i've seen of this post and if it's true then it is really tragic, cops can't do anything without an address, i like the way the mods don't give a shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember Morithey.

Anyone able to look up this guy's contact info, with the basic info that sandymoz has given us?

This is too awful for words.

Tags
don'tfeeddrama ohno suddenly theme4m*a*s*h
Back
Top Bottom