Attention Morrissey Solo Musicians

A

Abrahán

A few months ago, maybe even a year ago, someone posted a great idea: An Internet Band. Perhaps it wasn't called that but that was the idea. I remember emailing & messenging on yahoo with the person who had come up with the idea. Well, I was just playing my guitar, capo on the fourth fret, playing Spring-Heeled Jim. It is 11:27pm, I am nearly in bed & I grabbed my guitar. Anyway, to get to the point, I tried playing First of the Gang To Die, the first song I have even tried to attempt from the new album. After messing around with B F# & E, I decided I needed to try it along with the music, I came to my PC, openned Winamp, dragged the MP3 into the playlist & listened but I had forgotten my guitar in the bedroom. It doesn't even matter. I want to start this Internet B&. Get it? Internet B&? B+&=Band.

If you are still around, guy with the idea, tell me what PC recording equipment I would need so that I can record some stuff & you could record some stuff & we can send the files to each other & we can both add our own recordings to the same file & send it back to each other.

Get it? I played, lets say, Cemetry Gates the way I play it then I send it to you & you play along with it while recording yourself & then send it back to me. It is like we are jamming, but not.

Let me know, anyone who might be interested & could suggest a program we can use to do what I described. It might not be the first time something like that might happen but I think it would be awesome.

Abrahán Garza