Attempt at My Dearest Love

Wonderful vauxhallish!

Really haunting. A solid cover! Thanks for sharing. You gonna do any more / others? .. I will subscribe if so .. and probably pester you for requests!!

the guitars sound nothing like the actual song, better than i could do though

the guitars sound nothing like the actual song, better than i could do though

Not a bad thing in some ways. Generally a good cover should sound slightly differnt, otherwise you're just doing a straight copy .. which is pointless, being as it's already been done that way once, perfectly.

Wonderful vauxhallish!

Really haunting. A solid cover! Thanks for sharing. You gonna do any more / others? .. I will subscribe if so .. and probably pester you for requests!!

I pretty much do a good handful of Morrissey covers.. I can't count how many are up now but there are a number of them present as we speak. If I ever get around to it I might try "Because Of My Poor Education" (that is, if I can figure it out or if I can find the chords..)

I pretty much do a good handful of Morrissey covers.. I can't count how many are up now but there are a number of them present as we speak. If I ever get around to it I might try "Because Of My Poor Education" (that is, if I can figure it out or if I can find the chords..)

Cool cool. I just sub'd to you ... "domngel" .. check out our cover of "Don't upset the rhytm" (obv not a Moz song, lol) I'm on the bongos!

Bearing in mind your style of playing, I would love to hear "Now my heart is full" and "My love life" .. reckon it would suit your style.

p.s. Our "Dont upset.." cover is no-way-near as decent or polished as yours. It was simply recorded on a digi cam .. and was a bit of fun .. but hoping to set up a proper rehearsing band with them soon.

That's good stuff !
Like the video look too :thumb:

Blimey,just had a listen to some of your other stuff.
It's GREAT ! Think i need to make up an album of yours.
Mostly when people post their versions on here,they are pretty damn awful(in fact they're all awful) but your stuff is special.

Well done!

:)

WOW, that was really nice! And I like your other stuff as well. Riders on the storm was really god, and I love the James covers.

Back
Top Bottom