Atlanta, GA March 7th?

haha wtf is this? why is Morrissey being so evil and announcing one show a DAY! haha, what a frickin tease!!! :mad::rolleyes::p

All of this leads me to believe that he will be in New England/New York in February.

All of this leads me to believe that he will be in New England/New York in February.

it sounds like its heading north so i would think maybe late march it would be in nyc.

it sounds like its heading north so i would think maybe late march it would be in nyc.

Exactly the way I see it and that would leave March 26 for Carnegie Hall.:guitar:

Fingers crossed for Bowery Ballroom and Webster Hall.

this is perfect cause as of right now im living in FL so im just goin to drive north/home an go to all these shows. the tix price is nice for most of these. atl being the most at $50.

I obviously cant tell direction at 5am. haha. I suppose I'd have more money by then, especially after income tax check and all that.

Does anyone know the driving time between Atlanta and Asheville?

Thanks, Joey, on mapquest it looks like you could reach out and touch it.:o

Does anyone know the driving time between Atlanta and Asheville?

if you go to one show you might as well go to both...
as of right now we will prob be driving btwn them so if we have room...

Hello....I am planning on flying to Atlanta from Milwaukee for the show. I would love to join a group to the Asheville show. Let me know if you have room or know of any others going. Let's chat!

Atlanta show

Hi! Someone said in another thread that the tickets for the Atlanta show go on sale today at 10 a.m. I've checked the Ticketmaster website for the venue and the show is not listed. I tried to call the Variety Playhouse to find out more, but they don't open until noon.

Will the show just pop up on the Ticketmaster website at 10?

Thanks!

Re: Atlanta show

yes, sometimes thye do just pop at 10. if you can, sign in and have all your info already in the ticketmaster system, so when the tix show up, you are ready to go!
good luck!

Awesome! Thanks!

mos def. also, i hadn't noticed until someone brought it up to me just now but some of the on sale dates have been pushed to next week so thats also why it might not be showing up.

either way, ill be seeing you there!

yeah, the show's still not up on the ticketmaster website. i guess i'm going to call the venue later and see what's up.

i'm actually getting tickets for my boyfriend for christmas, so i hope it works out!

dude, what is going on with this date/tickets?

I almost wish they could do one big blanket press release with links to different presale and ticket release dates, but when I think about it, what fun would being a Mozz fan be.

Back
Top Bottom