Atlanta, GA - Atlanta Symphony Hall (June 13, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Will Never Marry / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Yes, I Am Blind / My Dearest Love / I'm Not A Man / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full // First Of The Gang To Die / What She Said

setlist provided by EarlG5

• Critic's Notebook: Moz came to Atlanta by Andrew Alexander - Creative Loafing Atlanta. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Image from sugar_cookie / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

atlanta.jpg

Morrissey scooping up a bug off stage during "First of the Gang to Die." I do this, too. #Morrissey #Moz #heavenknows

Last edited:
Stop being a moron. We'd all do it. So would he. The fact that he does it does not elevate him above any one of us, and the fawning 'isn't he wonderful for doing it' comments are creepy as hell. He's a bloke. He does normal stuff. Stop elevating him into a f***ing demi-god for picking a bug up.

mte!!!

Stop being a moron. We'd all do it. So would he. The fact that he does it does not elevate him above any one of us, and the fawning 'isn't he wonderful for doing it' comments are creepy as hell. He's a bloke. He does normal stuff. Stop elevating him into a f***ing demi-god for picking a bug up.

What do you care? When someone wants to fawn over something then let them. Who are to tell this girl which behaviour is worth fawning over and which not. It's for her to decide. And maybe you are so kind to remember it every time YOU fawn over Johnny "f***ing" Marr, calling him genius while everone else tries to figure out what the hell he did again that make you act like this, only to find out that he just won the prize for "biggest ass-kisser of the year" for the forth time in a row. Congratulations.

Are there any pics facing the crowd?

I'm curious. What type of people go to see Morrissey in the South? I see him having no appeal there. I mean what do the fans look like? Do they have mullets and wear NASCAR caps? Do they actually wear their Def Leppard and Poison shirts to Morrissey concerts? Anonymous-

People can't help where they are born and grow up at. Their area of residence shouldn't decide how they act or feel. I live in Ohio and we have all types of characters.

One of the best crowds I was ever part of was a Dead show in Tampa florida.

The setlist looks amazing, and I'm happy to see he is already adding some new songs to the mix. I've got 2nd row for cincy and cannot freakin wait!!

What do you care? When someone wants to fawn over something then let them. Who are to tell this girl which behaviour is worth fawning over and which not. It's for her to decide. And maybe you are so kind to remember it every time YOU fawn over Johnny "f***ing" Marr, calling him genius while everone else tries to figure out what the hell he did again that make you act like this, only to find out that he just won the prize for "biggest ass-kisser of the year" for the forth time in a row. Congratulations.

Suck my hairy balls. And it's "fourth".

Since I prefer to keep it classy, I would like to point out that relating something random that happened at the concert and then have some people turn it into a big negative is mystifying to me and at best is sad.

I'm curious. What type of people go to see Morrissey in the South? I see him having no appeal there. I mean what do the fans look like? Do they have mullets and wear NASCAR caps? Do they actually wear their Def Leppard and Poison shirts to Morrissey concerts? Anonymous-

You're either trolling or a complete idiot. Maybe both.

People can't help where they are born and grow up at. Their area of residence shouldn't decide how they act or feel. I live in Ohio and we have all types of characters.

One of the best crowds I was ever part of was a Dead show in Tampa florida.

The setlist looks amazing, and I'm happy to see he is already adding some new songs to the mix. I've got 2nd row for cincy and cannot freakin wait!!

Tampa is not the "South." It's a modern, urban, cultured metropolis of Northern transplants--many from Ohio.

- - - Updated - - -

Merely an observation, although thank you for your insightful comment. There's no wonder he cancels so many shows over there.

Mozzy loves America! Who are you kidding? Don't be jelly; it's so unbecoming.

the pit was down to a total of 10 old timers. about 1/3 full. i calculate.

Only the handful of people who bought legit tickets for the "pit" were allowed in. The "Regulars" to whom you refer were there, behind them. A friend of mine was up against the stage last night.

Well..it was SOLD OUT. Atlanta is actually a world class city. Granted, my hotel was full of people there for the Kenny Chesney concert.

Back
Top Bottom