Atlanta, GA - Atlanta Symphony Hall (June 13, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Will Never Marry / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Yes, I Am Blind / My Dearest Love / I'm Not A Man / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full // First Of The Gang To Die / What She Said

setlist provided by EarlG5

• Critic's Notebook: Moz came to Atlanta by Andrew Alexander - Creative Loafing Atlanta. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Image from sugar_cookie / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

atlanta.jpg

Morrissey scooping up a bug off stage during "First of the Gang to Die." I do this, too. #Morrissey #Moz #heavenknows

Last edited:
Mo. In good spirits tonight. Thanked Atlanta for being patient for years. No stage invaders. Huge security dude looking mean and cracking his knuckles, stretching before encore. Guess what dude, crowd is a little on the old side and not so limber to jump up on the stage. Wish moz would just set up shop in Las Vegas for 4 nights a week. We would all go to him and he could stop wasting time and money flying all over.

Great show. Definitely making it up to Atlanta! "What She Said" was magnificent.

Morrissey was in great form tonight. His voice sounded unbelievable. Not sure about the setlist-encore was First of the Gang and What She Said. Venue was packed. He did not disappoint in any way. His energy level was up there and he thanked everyone for their patience over the years and said I love you, I love you, I love you. At one point he seemed distracted and got a piece of paper and pointed at the floor and scooped up a bug maybe? I was in heaven tonight...thank you Morrissey for your music and sharing it with us.

Setlist:

Suedehead
Staircase at the University
Ganglord
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Speedway
Kiss Me a Lot
Earth Is the Loneliest Planet
Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed
Istanbul
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Will Never Marry
The Bullfighter Dies
The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
Yes, I Am Blind
My Dearest Love
I'm Not a Man
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
(The Smiths song)
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Meat Is Murder
(The Smiths song)
Now My Heart Is Full
Encore:
First of the Gang to Die
What She Said
(The Smiths song)

Last edited:
Will Never Marry
Yes, I Am Blind
My Dearest Love
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
Now My Heart Is Full
What She Said

Wow, all of them at one show!

Morrissey was in great form tonight. His voice sounded unbelievable. Not sure about the setlist-encore was First of the Gang and What She Said. Venue was packed. He did not disappoint in any way. His energy level was up there and he thanked everyone for their patience over the years and said I love you, I love you, I love you. At one point he seemed distracted and got a piece of paper and pointed at the floor and scooped up a bug maybe? I was in heaven tonight...thank you Morrissey for your music and sharing it with us.

Spot on! His energy was better than last fall in Europe and he seemed sincere about having to cancel the Atlanta shows over the past couple years. My last count was that he skipped four shows in Atlanta.

Yet another excellent setlist, I am looking forward to seeing him in just a few days. He's cancelled on me the last five times so everyone cross your fingers for me.

^^^ Great footage and sound quality!

And from the same uploader...

Surprise...
Big surprise...
Big surprise...

Wow , these really are uber-quality audience recordings. Fingers crossed the same person uploads the rest of the show ... as others have said , the setlist looks great !

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom