Athens - Tae Kwon Do Arena (Dec. 15, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Smiler With Knife / Asleep / I'm Not A Man / Certain People I Know / Trouble Loves Me / Meat is Murder // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by Dimitris Vesparider‎ / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out Facebook group via an anonymous person.

Last edited:
what's wrong bummieboy? Upset that lynnda is popular while everyone thinks you're a prick? You should be used to it, I'm sure it's the same for you in real life

I've no idea if 'lynnda' is popular or not and care even less. I also don't care what anyone on this forum thinks of me. In real life nobody has informed me they think i'm a 'prick', so I can't comment on that part of your speculation.

best
BB

I would call Barleycorn a "c***" but I'm new (long time lurker). The fact is Johnny B. you have not taken into account any of the issues (health, departure of KY, record company fights, and the 31 flavor drama that is this year). You make up statistics. You lie. You basically are...while not quite a "troll" you are an incessant hater and need a time out.

By contrast Benny and Brummie - are just insane.

I feel like I've been attacked by a balloon animal.

So just to recap... You are upset that I included the times he didn't turn up for shows when trying to calculate how many times he turned up for shows? Have I got that right?

You have all the intellectual vigour of a f***ing balloon animal. Congratulations. That immediately puts you in strong contention for de facto leader of the marred, Samsa, Surface, Oirish cabal.

So just to recap... You are upset that I included the times he didn't turn up for shows when trying to calculate how many times he turned up for shows? Have I got that right?

You have all the intellectual vigour of a f***ing balloon animal. Congratulations. That immediately puts you in strong contention for de facto leader of the marred, Samsa, Surface, Oirish cabal.
I believe other posters have done the maths and the figure for completed shows is 80% +, caught out with more lies and bullshit barleycunt

how dare you use the fact that he doesnt show up against him when computing the statistics? at most they should add up to a huge 'huma' asterisk lollllollll.
next, you will use the fact that he is 55 unmarried and with a boyfriend to claim hes gay.

theory: i am a long time lurker who has lurked for many years but now suddenly post several times a day due to BB JB and BBB

fact: same 2 or 3 Mozz acolytes posting under new user names lol

He's just started singing Private Dancer !
It's a sign at the end he said remember my cheese not my feta, he also turned his back to the crowd in the musical bit and put a baby bel in his mouth.
What can it all mean ?

B-t-B-B

Benny the Bitter bullshitter
Resign now from your wasteful unproductive comments!!
I am bored!!

Benny the Bitter bullshitter
Resign now from your wasteful unproductive comments!!
I am bored!!

Resign ! Resign from what exactly ?
For Queen and Country God save the Queen !
NEVER !
( psst ! bullshitter should have had a capital B. To be in keeping)

Once again kunni-linguz " what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander " do you understand that ? Don't worry if you don't you are not alone on here. I am committed to get the goose thing across to you and the others who are struggling so next time you go to bed keep repeating it and try to think of the meaning behind it.
That's enough for today Kunni could you send Mr Surfarsehole in on your way out and make an appointment for next week.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Very well put Lynnda - some posters use this site to be complete tosses when on other sites they frequent, they come across as normal people, it's made me realise that they come on here simply to promote arguments with people who are easy prey ie fans of Morrissey.

It's actually a form of bullying by weak individuals who wouldn't say boo to a ghost away from the keyboard.

I think that 'bullying' is an accurate description. Sometimes I have to catch up on several days worth of news, and when I read all of those threads together, it is obvious that some posters are just trying to bait others into an argument. It's difficult not to defend yourself when you feel like you're being aggressively attacked, but in some cases, it's just better not to respond. Life is short and fragile; I can't imagine why anyone would want part of their legacy to be relentless verbal attacks against strangers on a Morrissey fan site. It's a bit sad.

lynnda

anybody from athens to confirm? :)

Well, total seated capacity of the venue is about 3.836.Was 8.000 during the olympics.
Assuming that 3/4 were actually occupied plus people at the arena gives an estimated 4.500 crowd.
On a 2008 Gary Moore gig,this venue -packed as Morrisseys recent one- had 5.000 spectators (and considered highly successful back then)

Well, total seated capacity of the venue is about 3.836.Was 8.000 during the olympics.
Assuming that 3/4 were actually occupied plus people at the arena gives an estimated 4.500 crowd.
On a 2008 Gary Moore gig,this venue -packed as Morrisseys recent one- had 5.000 spectators (and considered highly successful back then)

thank you very much :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom