Athens - Tae Kwon Do Arena (Dec. 15, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Smiler With Knife / Asleep / I'm Not A Man / Certain People I Know / Trouble Loves Me / Meat is Murder // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by Dimitris Vesparider‎ / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out Facebook group via an anonymous person.

Last edited:
well, not exactly.. not a good analogy
a painter paints , a decorator decorates ...and a singer sings.
when a singer is touring ( ...) he is expected to feel tired or even bored, he is after all human and not a cd player, he is expected to find it hard at least to fulfill his promised appointments.. and anyway noone is supposed to anything, try to relax , and enjoy what there is to enjoy. being miserable is not what you are supposed to be.

(and by the way , the concert tonight was powerful and so ,as always, dense..each word with its exact weight, apart the encore -how soon is now- due to a technical problem that proved enough to destroy the mood for at least the band)

fil

this is the funniest part i've read since i came in this place. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Setlist:
01. The Queen Is Dead / 02. Suedehead / 03. Speedway / 04. Kiss Me A Lot / 05. Staircase At The University / 06. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / 07. World Peace Is None Of Your Business / 08. Neal Cassady Drops Dead / 09. One Of Our Own / 10. The Bullfighter Dies / 11. Scandinavia / 12. Yes, I Am Blind / 13. Everyday Is Like Sunday / 14. Smiler With Knife / 15. Asleep / 16. I'm Not A Man / 17. Certain People I Know / 18. Trouble Loves Me / 19. Meat Is Murder / 20. How Soon Is Now? (encore)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=860071174043289&set=gm.744075962337538&type=1&theater

I'd love any US dates, but I think venues will be wary of booking him. Also, don't you need insurance for any big tour? Would that present a problem? He canceled Chicago four times, and I can't imagine any venue in that city willing to put him on their calendar.

well, not exactly.. not a good analogy
a painter paints , a decorator decorates ...and a singer sings.
when a painter exposes his works ,like say ... exposing around european galleries, he could easily cancel ,for whatever reason, his expositions.
when a singer is touring ( being on the road or on air, changing climates , trying to manage problems or challenges within the band or the crew, adjusting his mood and needs each time to fit the needs of his audience) he is expected to feel tired or even bored, he is after all human and not a cd player, he is expected to find it hard at least to fulfill his promised appointments.. and anyway noone is supposed to anything, try to relax , and enjoy what there is to enjoy. being miserable is not what you are supposed to be.

(and by the way , the concert tonight was powerful and so ,as always, dense..each word with its exact weight, apart the encore -how soon is now- due to a technical problem that proved enough to destroy the mood for at least the band)

fil

Why try and justify corn's ridiculously stupid analogy with a response?

How soon is now? :tears:

He didn't play that in Dublin or anywhere else for a while..

Last edited:
I'd love any US dates, but I think venues will be wary of booking him. Also, don't you need insurance for any big tour? Would that present a problem? He canceled Chicago four times, and I can't imagine any venue in that city willing to put him on their calendar.

He should have NO problem booking a gig in Chicago...hell, his last venue was the Civic Opera House...That is not small potatoes...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom