Ateez member wears Morrissey shirt; Hideo Kojima tweets about Autobiography

A couple of random (and trivial) Moz references:
A member of the Kpop band 'Ateez' is wearing a Morrissey T-shirt in the promotional videos for their new album:

full

Also, a few days ago, Hideo Kojima tweeted this:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of random (and trivial) Moz references:
A member of the Kpop band 'Ateez' is wearing a Morrissey T-shirt in the promotional videos for their new album:

EeH1DLHWoAI3joJ.jpg

Also, a few days ago, Hideo Kojima tweeted this:

That's a sweet T. Never seen that particular one before. Seen bootleg market-stall knockoffs, but that one looks like a decent quality print. í'm sure the Kpoppet is a huge fan...

í noticed that Hideo Kojima post the other week. And the stream of flack from the geeks afterwards. Quite something to see the gamer dudes taking a moral high ground.

í noticed that Hideo Kojima post the other week. And the stream of flack from the geeks afterwards. Quite something to see the gamer dudes taking a moral high ground.

Every time Kojima posts anything Smiths or Morrissey related it's the same drama. Apparently it's very hard to accept for many of his followers that he has a mind of his own and enjoys great music/art.

Imagine Gamers thinking Morrissey is questionable???

There is SO much questionable stuff in the gaming world.

Is he not a few years late reading Autobiography? I liked that book but can't help but feel that the first sentence was better than the rest of the book. Certainly it was nicely written, but is a childs doodle on etch a sketch compared to sophisticated autobios like Brett Anderson's 'Coal Black Mornings'.

Is he not a few years late reading Autobiography? I liked that book but can't help but feel that the first sentence was better than the rest of the book. Certainly it was nicely written, but is a childs doodle on etch a sketch compared to sophisticated autobios like Brett Anderson's 'Coal Black Mornings'.

I'd disagree on that one - with Moz you get his odd take on the world; some very funny lines, mysterious dramas & striking images.

Brett's autobiography is very well written, but it's the standard rock band story with a bit more cultural analysis than usual.

Love that the book says "Are You Still Ill?" On the cover. Nice touch.

Alexa ... play morrissey.... your at the national front disco .... said loudly and beautifully...... so oooooo like it should be

he is very much like M in that he likes to take bits and pieces from other genres,snake with his eyepatch is obviously a nod to snake plisken,the bandana is from the deer hunter,these things run through a lot of his stuff,could never get metal gear solid more of a call of duty man myself.

I might be mistaken, but I think the Japanese translation only came out a few months ago.

love kojima, needs an m song in one of his games. This being sent from the publisher does certainly suggest it is a new publication in japanese, curious why it was so late after the English release.
tumblr_m31mpatMTU1qzmhdko1_640.jpg

Last edited:
Cultural Marxist - thought police fascist - this is what people like Skinny believe. Give them an inch...

I disagree completely.

Tags
autobiography

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom