Ask Morrissey: MTV 2 (UK) 16th February 9pm

Thanks for uploading this! Is it just me, or has Morrissey done something different with his hair? :squiffy:

Thanks for uploading, I couldn't fathom the torrent thing either! It seems that youtube have got to part 5 and the audio is disabled. Bloody quick! Surely they should only remove the music, not the actual interview audio or are Morrissey's own words now copyrighted?

Did anyone else notice when they played the 'Everyday is like Sunday' video it was credited to The Smiths.
Epic fail! :crazy:

If youtube is taking these down, could someone who got it all maybe upload to sendspace in pieces? :o If I could get the one I downloaded through smithstorrents to work I'd do it myself. :(

Was able to take in parts 1, 3 and 4. 2 is missing and 5 has no sound.

Glad Zane stuck with the topic of the band for a while (missed the end of it with no part 2). Most interviewers don't usually bother, but I think with this record you'd be hard pressed not to ask about the band and of course Jerry.

Thanks for uploading this! Is it just me, or has Morrissey done something different with his hair? :squiffy:

I'm loving his hair, the style ( a little layered on top) the colour, grey on the sides and brown on top. the error of Zane Lowe saying his solo career is only 12 years long instead of 22 years is a very big mistake to make.

You Tube sucks, it tells me the video is not available in my country.... And like a month ago they silenced my fan video, because of copyright terms and the intervention of WMG or whatever it is called, so now tehy are only images and no music whatosever and they offered me to replace it with some stupid totally unmatching and unknown tunes... It's not fair.

I've watched most of it now, it's brilliant. My opinion of Zane Lowe has completely changed, he's proved to be a very good interviewer - he gets answers out of him. Still, it's a shame he works for Radio 1.

I can see why Morrissey likes being interviewed by him. He has a friendly and easy going manner that would put you at your ease.

Thanks for uploading, I couldn't fathom the torrent thing either! It seems that youtube have got to part 5 and the audio is disabled. Bloody quick! Surely they should only remove the music, not the actual interview audio or are Morrissey's own words now copyrighted?

yes, a someone put part 5 on here and also parts 6 and 7 are not there!
thanks, I was really enjoying it too

thank you so much, this is brillant. it took me 9 hours to download a torrent and then it wouldn't let me watch it!!!!

Exactly the same! Torrents are just bizarre!

Cheers for putting this on youtube! The copyright malarky is annoying I must say!

Was it just me...or did anyone notice that at the beginning, they presented Morrissey as being the 'front man of the smiths for 5 years, and 12 years as a solo artist?" 12 years???? That's like completely wrong. :confused:
its 21 years now....

This is on TMF at 12.25am in Blighty later. Good friday night viewing!

Tags
mtv2 sky zane
Back
Top Bottom